Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Dear Jane Christmas Block Swap - Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/dear-jane-christmas-block-swap-closed-t23731.html)

NorBanaquilts 09-15-2009 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
Klue-can you also confirm for us the size of the triangle? When printing from the software it should finish at 5" X 8" Correct?

yes, you have to change the size of the triangle to 5 x 8 and then hit print.

Thanks!

kluedesigns 09-15-2009 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
Ok Klue I have a question, we have to make 6 of these right? I would like to try & make LS-6 but would like to make one up before I sign up for it, would this be ok?? We are doing these in Christmas colors right? I think I have to get some more!!

yes, you would make 6 for a set. give the triangle a try and let me know as soon as you can.

kluedesigns 09-15-2009 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
Is TR9 still available?

yes, its still available

kluedesigns 09-15-2009 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by OrchidQuiltFish(OQF)
Klue,
If TR1 is easier than TR5 or RS4 can you please substitute? I would like to try the 2 easiest of the three.

i'm not sure if TR1 is available norbana claimed it but is now rethinking.

out of the triangles you've listed i would say that they are all about the same in difficulty.

kluedesigns 09-15-2009 10:43 AM

i think this is the taken list, but people are starting to swap around.

so please look over this list and let me know of any mistakes or changes you'd like to make

1. BR1 = kosmos
2. RS4 = orchidquiltfish
3. RS12 = okie
4. TR12 = kosmos
5. TR1 = norbanaquilts
6. TR2 = norbanaquilts
7. TR5 = orchidquiltfish

kluedesigns 09-15-2009 10:44 AM

we're at 5 people in the triangle swap including me, so all we need is one more person to complete the swap.

otherwise we can drop the set requirement to 5 triangles instead of 6 and that would work too.

buddy'smom 09-15-2009 10:45 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Well I gave it a try & something just diidn't turn out right, I needle truned the top, ( needs a little work??) but my last triangle disappeared???

kluedesigns 09-15-2009 10:54 AM

buddy

did you print the pattern out from the software? maybe it was a printing issue?

did you change the size to 5 by 8?

other than the section that got cut off i think it looks great.

kluedesigns 09-15-2009 10:54 AM

orchid

i have you down for K12 just PM me your email address and i'll send you the pattern.

kluedesigns 09-15-2009 10:59 AM

NOTICE

i have a 30 minute DVD thats a workshop on how to use Tsukineko inks/paints on fabric

it covers painting your own designs, stamping backgrounds, dyeing fabrics, highlighting, shading, etc.

before i list it on the forum for all i thought i offer it to you guys first.

its free to whomever wants it just put up a post and i'll PM you for your address.