Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-11-30-noon-cdt-t169652.html)

Judith1005 12-14-2011 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by mmb195152 (Post 4780522)
[Q
Here is a clue or two for my Dec Secret Pal......If you count ONLY THE LETTERS (NOT NUMBERS) If you count every single letter in the persons first and last name......plus....the name of their street (including spelling out STREET, LANE, ROAD etc) the name of their town AND the full spelling of their state...you will come up with the number 44. And has a dog.

Now for SWAMPFOX's Secret pal hint.....Same hint except this persons LETTERS ONLY add up to 39 and the NUMBERS ONLY add up to 22. And has dogs.

Great clues, but shoot not me!

These are GREAT clues,
Swampfox's could be me. I add up to 39 and my numbers add up to 22 and I have fur babies. Yep, Yep, Yep, It could be. Will be watching this. lol. Coud it be one Florida girl down???????? I had to think about this, this morning. I was on my way out for a sew in with a friend.

Krystyna 12-14-2011 02:45 PM

Oh. Hooray. I always love to receive packages of meat that have been traveling around for a few days. Yay.

Judith1005 12-14-2011 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest (Post 4778992)
Oh, please, please, please...pretty please, Judith share the turtle pin cushion and maybe a tutorial!

I haven't forgotten the request, I just have to finish the duplicate and I will tell you where I got the pattern. (tomorrow) I will be at a another sew in with a friend and will knock this out. I will post pictures tomorrow.

Quilty-Louise 12-14-2011 02:50 PM

The RAK list is GROWING.

I think there are about 35 (give or take a name or two) on the list now
who have said YES to sharing.

I am sending out NEW updated lists on weekly on the weekends now since
there seem to be continuing interest.

I have received 2 RAK's my self and have mailed out 2-3 so far with a
couple more in the works for later this week.

Originally Posted by kimscruzer (Post 4781326)
How is the RAK going ? I sent something yesterday .

kimscruzer 12-14-2011 02:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You know you want some . It is Deelish !

barefoot quilter 12-14-2011 02:52 PM

your very welcome wanda lou i hope you enjoy all... but i can not take credit for the pillow cover, i hope you don't mind i was at a thrift shop a wile back a i found a bunch of them and just had to save them, i wish i could take credit for making it but i am no way that good in sewing anything.... maybe one day i will be but for now can't evern sew a strate line...

oh yah i am glad your surgery went well

barefoot quilter 12-14-2011 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by kimscruzer (Post 4781649)
You know you want some . It is Deelish !

ok now i have a craving for sausage and eggggssss oh yah pancakes yyyyyuuuuummmm

kimscruzer 12-14-2011 03:09 PM

not sausage , GOETTA !

Originally Posted by barefoot quilter (Post 4781661)
ok now i have a craving for sausage and eggggssss oh yah pancakes yyyyyuuuuummmm

candi 12-14-2011 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by dabbler312 (Post 4781286)
Wow!!! clicked on my first unread page and got as far as December 4th. I have so many pages to catch up with. Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Wendy in Casper WY - thank you for the lovely package; I'll post pictures tomorrow night after I get home from work; also when Lori sends me your unline info I will send you a proper thank you for your kindness. Everyone have a wonderful day - secret pal your package is on it's way and you like chocolate - wait a minute you all like chocolate - oh well guess I'll just let you in on another little secret - you're in a different time zone.

It just has to be me :) I am in a different time zone and I am the only one here who likes chocolate. :D:D:D

Lori Peercy 12-14-2011 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by greenini (Post 4781146)
OK, my ship date was 12/7/11, are we good then or do you need anything else from me?

we are good thank you! Lori