Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-11-30-noon-cdt-t169652.html)

candi 12-14-2011 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4781299)
Candi LOVES ​ORANGE

I sure do love orange. Are you my partner and sending me some? :D:D:D:D

Lori Peercy 12-14-2011 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4781289)
I'm confused. Is the date received the date that the package we sent out was received?

date received is the date you received your package.

candi 12-14-2011 04:10 PM

More great packages today. Thanks all for sharing the pictures.

Diana Lynne 12-14-2011 04:40 PM

Thank you so much Luvmyash for the wonderful comments you sent to me in regards to your SP package..And I am so very happy that you loved everything :thumbup:..Diana

lawsonmugs 12-14-2011 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by candi (Post 4781826)
It just has to be me :) I am in a different time zone and I am the only one here who likes chocolate. :D:D:D

Yes Candi you have always been in a different ZONE! Love ya though. Mary

arizonagirl 12-14-2011 05:14 PM

Hi Juli. I'm doing better today. Just really tired.
Wanda Lou I really love the pink skull and cross bones you got. Want to send it to me?????
Cute pillow cases Kim.
Hey if Krystyna gets a monkey I want one too.
Ok SP your package went out in the mail today. It will have to go over a large body of water to get to you.

Vicki W 12-14-2011 05:38 PM

SP the USPS didn't meet it's predicted timeline. Package is currently at
[h=4]You entered: 9505500015401346000387[/h]Your Item's StatusYour item departed our LEXINGTON, KY 40511 sort facility on December 14, 2011.

Juli 12-14-2011 05:54 PM

I had something really strange happen to me. Okay this started yesterday, all day long, I was sort of having hot flashes. Then while I was watching TV last night just out of the blue blood started running out of my nose, for absolutely no reason. Now during the the middle of the night I think I tossed and turned a whole lot, which I never do. I am a really sound sleeper. Then as I woke this morning and got out of bed, blood started running out of my nose again. I don't know if all the tossing and turning I did in the middle of the night, was possibly a seizure because I will sometimes have nosebleeds after a seizure from the pressure it does to my head.

Originally Posted by arizonagirl (Post 4782017)
Hi Juli. I'm doing better today. Just really tired.
Wanda Lou I really love the pink skull and cross bones you got. Want to send it to me?????
Cute pillow cases Kim.
Hey if Krystyna gets a monkey I want one too.
Ok SP your package went out in the mail today. It will have to go over a large body of water to get to you.

arizonagirl 12-14-2011 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Juli (Post 4782109)
I had something really strange happen to me. Okay this started yesterday, all day long, I was sort of having hot flashes. Then while I was watching TV last night just out of the blue blood started running out of my nose, for absolutely no reason. Now during the the middle of the night I think I tossed and turned a whole lot, which I never do. I am a really sound sleeper. Then as I woke this morning and got out of bed, blood started running out of my nose again. I don't know if all the tossing and turning I did in the middle of the night, was possibly a seizure because I will sometimes have nosebleeds after a seizure from the pressure it does to my head.

Juli you should probably call your Dr about this. The fact that you had a nose bleed for no reason while watching tv and then again when you woke up is something that your Dr should be aware of. I hope it is nothing. Let us know.

arizonagirl 12-14-2011 07:15 PM

I received a wonderful package this evening from Tina aka: luvmyash. She sent me many wonderful penguin items in my package. I will post a picture and list of what I got tomorrow. Thanks Tina!!!