Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdst-t206814.html)

greenini 12-06-2012 10:53 AM

so far the only clue that could be me is the zip code adding to 12...more clues, please:).

I have been feeling a bit better, I am sewing seams on a summer coverlet that needs reinforcing and now I've realized that if I finish it at the size it is now, we will both have our butts hanging in the breeze. So I need to add a couple more strips on the sides and one on the top and bottom or else I need to add a border, can't figure out which would work better. As some of you may know I like vintage machines and accessories. I have about 30 rufflers and didn't even think about using them on this project until I'd hand ruffled about 15 panels long enough for queen size bed....duh!! I knew you'd all get a big kick out of that:D.....

And SP, I'm still thinking about your box, a couple more things....

Lori Peercy 12-06-2012 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 5701701)
Nope still nothing!!! Hope your getting better! Did Pm

Quilty have sent 2 tmes, have you got them nw? Let me know.Also any one else who dosen't have thier name please pm I am checking all the time.

Vanogay 12-06-2012 03:16 PM

Lori, got a PM - rather cryptic. I think you needed my info again, resent it.

Ladybug 1938 12-06-2012 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by sewdamncute (Post 5701063)
I'm bummin....none of your clues sound like me...;)

Can't find a clue to be me, except the furbaby, should say spoiled furbaby... lets see mine likes scraps too... and she likes two different candy bars and a candy I like... LOL

catjo 12-06-2012 05:06 PM

Well I sent the package out and I try to do a clue each day. Here is one, it is rare you have tornados like we do in our area. Watch for tomorrow another clue will be posted.

mizkyp 12-06-2012 05:21 PM

I'm back this month.
luvstoquilt...I'll take the table runner
jaba...lovely decorations
Lori...I hope that both you and Marty are feeling well.
knitette...I would love things from Scotland

luvstoquilt 12-06-2012 08:48 PM

Not a clue that seems to fit me...my package went out (YEP! I PM'd Lori)and is winging its way Northwest of here.

Lori, did they let you out yet? I really do hope you got to go home...seems a lot healthier...way to many bugs in the hospitals.

Greenini so glad you are feeling better.

My house is spotless...having the neighborhood ladies in for coffee in the morning. I am totally exhausted from all the work but it really looks like Christmas around here!

jaba 12-06-2012 09:11 PM

luvstoquilt, if your house is spotless would you please come and help me with mine. Decorating inside now and there is this and that everywhere. It's driving me nuts!! Package on it's way, not to much info on this town but lots on surrounding towns. Stadium nearby....

Knitette 12-06-2012 11:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by mizkyp (Post 5703037)
knitette...I would love things from Scotland

How about some snow? ;)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]380650[/ATTACH]

luvstoquilt 12-07-2012 03:57 AM

Jaba, my house was upside down with decorating. Every year I wonder why I do so much....every room is decorated. Last week I wanted to throw it all away..to much STUFF...now that it is all in place I am loving it but dreading having to put it all away in a couple of weeks. House would still be crazy but I agreed to that silly coffee! Shows there is a reason for everything, huh? I would love to come help you get yours finished..Ariz. seems like a dreamy place to live! I loved the time we spent in Roswell, NM for sure.