Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdst-t206814.html)

mrsaj11 12-26-2012 01:35 PM

Off Subject-2 rescued puppies

2 Attachment(s)
Off subject-- here are the pups I rescued! they are still with me, trying to find them homes

luvstoquilt 12-26-2012 01:37 PM

Hi...I am an angel again this month...just got my angel SP in the middle of the night. So do not dispair...I am very hopeful I can get a package in the mail tomorrow..just have to pick up a few goodies to add. Your zip adds to 32!

Those look like a couple of happy pups. I hope you find them a home...so sad when someone throws an animal away.

CherylW 12-26-2012 01:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Hi! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I have received 2 great packages this month. One from Brenda21 and the other from MRSAJ11. Boy did I get LUCKY! Both packages were fantastic.

The pictures enclosed is from MRSAJ11 - now that I have a working camera. Thanks to the DH. We got ourselves a nice camera for Christmas. I have already put away the wonderful things that Brenda21 sent but just know they were great.

Thanks again to both for wonderful swap packages!

Vanuatu Jill 12-26-2012 01:42 PM

Happy day after! Hope Santa brought all you wanted!! My angel package was delivered on the 24th according to the PO tracking, so I hope you got it. I know several of you had travel plans during the holidays and hope all the weather delays didn't inconvenience you too much! My angel package went to a zip that adds up to 18 and you love purple. My first time being an angel, so I hope you get it!!

skaduzy 12-26-2012 03:30 PM

What a great Christmas present!

Originally Posted by verna2197 (Post 5741696)
here is what my SP Jan Rutherford sent to me. I really got a Christmas Present from her. Thank you so very much for all the goodies. I had to take several pictures as there was so much

[ATTACH=CONFIG]384115[/ATTACH]
Material, Labels & Index Card Holder for notes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]384118[/ATTACH]
Hot Pad, Pot Holder, Tablet & Pen Holder All Homemade!!!!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]384120[/ATTACH]
Ribbon, Cookie Cutters (will use these for my dogs biscuits), Thread, Hand Sanitizer, Basic Sewing Tools, Page Markers, Christmas Napkins, Nice Wood Container with Wool Felt Flower, Tape Measure and I can't think of the name of the other thing that was in it. Couple of things to make and a couple of homemade Christmas Pins to wear.

Goodness I hope I remembered to put everything in there. Love Love my package. Sorry I did not post sooner, we were out of state, then when we got home I was sick.

Thank you Jan

TheMamaHauser 12-26-2012 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by mrsaj11 (Post 5741765)
Off subject-- here are the pups I rescued! they are still with me, trying to find them homes

I wish we were closer! I would take them in a heartbeat.

jaba 12-26-2012 04:23 PM

signed up for next month and hopefully good start to the new year. Still waiting to see if I may get 1 for Dec.

quiltnut4ever 12-26-2012 04:41 PM

Glad to see so many great packages coming in. My tracking states that my SP's package was delivered on Christmas Eve but I've not heard from her. Hope she likes her package! cute dogs, wish I lived nearby I'd take them!

Vanuatu Jill 12-26-2012 04:46 PM

One of you who have not received your package yet, an angel package was sent to you and tracking shows it should have arrived the 24th! Maybe weather delayed it, hopefully, it will come tomorrow!! Another hint, you have an embroidery machine and crochet!

Grandma Peg 12-26-2012 08:59 PM

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, so sad to hear the horrible weather with tornadoes and ice-snow storms.
mrsaj11 - what some cute puppies - how can people just leave them to die? So sad. Take care and heal.