Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdst-t206814.html)

mdall 12-21-2012 10:43 AM

In the same boat here. Mailed out my package on the 15th. Tracking makes no sense, left here on the 15th, then went to PA on the 16th, then back to not so far away from here on the 16th again, then back to the same spot on the 17th. Hopefully it will get there soon. Here is the tracking number for anyone still looking for one coming their way.
03122120000046944114. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far. Its snowing here. DH has taken all the kids out to do some last minute shopping for my presents. So I am just taking advantage of the quiet to get a bite to eat, catch up on the board, and do some sewing finally.

shortmom5 12-21-2012 12:19 PM

My package is set to arrive in Canada on Dec. 24th, hopefully it will arrive early. Merry Christmas! Asked USPS to add tracking, gave me the # but somehow didn't enter # into the system so I can't check to see where package is. :(

mimim 12-21-2012 12:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Thank you so much, tealfalcon! What a great day for my package to arrive--I needed a lift today. Ghiradelli chocolates (oh, my!) 3 pretty felt tree ornaments, and 5 generous pieces of fabric for my newbie stash. Especially love the pineapple one! thanks again and Merry Christmas to all.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]383457[/ATTACH]

mrsaj11 12-21-2012 12:57 PM

What a great day, a lot of great boxes finding there new homes....just not to my house. Darn it!
Thank you all for the prayers, I hurt in places I didn't know you could hurt, my feet, ankles, knees...and right shoulder. My Min Pin Roy is doing fine, just doesn't want in my arms right now after that fall.

mscupid804 12-21-2012 01:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
SharonAnne, I would have sworn you were my SP by the "mid-Atlantic" clue but you're not, not this time anyways.

KNITETTE, you are my SP and I just rec'd a great pkg from you! Thank you for everything, I love it all! I just love the fabric from Scotland! SORRY....I forgot the binding clips in the pic!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]383458[/ATTACH]

Teresa

mscupid804 12-21-2012 01:04 PM

Knitette, I forgot to ask you, the round handmade item, is that to put a wine glass bottom in?

Vicki W 12-21-2012 01:39 PM

My package shows....OUT FOR Delivery.....SP I hope you are home and that you like it.

Oz & Lily 12-21-2012 02:22 PM

shoot.....not mine.....
Didn't get it today either.....:(

ssnare 12-21-2012 02:36 PM

Mine did not get here today either.

mrsaj11 12-21-2012 02:48 PM

HOLD THE PRESS!! NEWS FLASH!!!!..... I didn't get my mail, but I asked my husband if I got a Box, NO, NO BOX! Well guess what I got a SP Package in the mail today!!!! Sharon Anne Thank you sooooo much, My husband and I Love the Squirl Book, we were laughing a lot, I needed that very much, For all of you that don't know, we feed our squirls in our back yard. The material AWESOME:), M&M.....was eating them, table runner very nice , book I will read, Tea, I'll drink tonight to cheeeer you all! will post the pics trying to down load now. post real soon, Thank you again, MRSAJ11