Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdst-t206814.html)

Vanuatu Jill 12-25-2012 11:17 AM

Merry Xmas everyone! Just finished opening presents after making the family pancakes and bacon for breakfast, sons are watching Priates of the Carribean, granddog and my dog ( both Boxers) are happily gnawing on the bones Santa left them, fire in the fireplace is roaring, sun is out (though only a out 40 degrees) and all is well with the world today!! Sent an angel package which was suppose to be delivered yesterday according to the PO, but must have not arrived because the recipient has posted here and no mention of it. Sorry, I tried to get it before Xmas, but probably tomorrow now. Again, Merry Xmas!!

mscupid804 12-25-2012 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by mrsaj11 (Post 5739810)
Nice picture Louise, Glad it is you not me

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!

Vanogay 12-25-2012 02:02 PM

Hope everyone is having a grand and Merry Christmas day. Ours has been very quiet. Hubby has been sick with a back cold and feeling very much like a truck has hit him. He was feeling somewhat better this morning, so we went to breakfast at Perkins and then straight home where he could crawl back into his jammies and chill out. I sure wish he would start to feel better - it's been about a week that he's been sick now. Doctor visit for shot and antibiotics, but not the cure!!! Hopefully, tomorrow will bring me a package. I'll let everyone know if it does.

sewdamncute 12-25-2012 05:16 PM

I am so pleased to be an angel SP!
Hint: You haven't got a package yet! Just kiddin!
your name seems to indicate you are a very sharing person!
More to come!
Darlene

gzuslivz 12-25-2012 09:11 PM

Mrsaj11, The first aid kit tutorial is at http://www.positivelysplendid.com/20...-tutorial.html
I had lots of fun making them. Hope you do, too!

luvstoquilt 12-25-2012 09:40 PM

Merry Christmas everyone...this is my 4th Christmas here and the first one without snow. Oh well, I know it is a coming attraction but sort of sorry it isn't white outside. Mrsaj are you and your husband in love with the puppies yet?

quiltingdragon 12-26-2012 11:34 AM

Hi All, happy second day of Christmas. Instead of two turtledoves, I got two houseguests with car trouble who are still here. And i'm going spare because I have managed to misplace the bobbin case to my bernina. I think i'm going to give it up and order another one today as it has been a week and still haven't found it. No package here yet, and no word from my SP if she received mine. Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

shortmom5 12-26-2012 12:16 PM

Hoping my Canadian SP will get her package today.:o Hope everyone's Christmas was a joyous one.

TheMamaHauser 12-26-2012 12:56 PM

My fellow angel... your box left today. We have a forecast high of 1F today. I have a feeling your weather is at least 40F higher than that. At least, I hope so.

verna2197 12-26-2012 12:57 PM

3 Attachment(s)
here is what my SP Jan Rutherford sent to me. I really got a Christmas Present from her. Thank you so very much for all the goodies. I had to take several pictures as there was so much

[ATTACH=CONFIG]384115[/ATTACH]
Material, Labels & Index Card Holder for notes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]384118[/ATTACH]
Hot Pad, Pot Holder, Tablet & Pen Holder All Homemade!!!!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]384120[/ATTACH]
Ribbon, Cookie Cutters (will use these for my dogs biscuits), Thread, Hand Sanitizer, Basic Sewing Tools, Page Markers, Christmas Napkins, Nice Wood Container with Wool Felt Flower, Tape Measure and I can't think of the name of the other thing that was in it. Couple of things to make and a couple of homemade Christmas Pins to wear.

Goodness I hope I remembered to put everything in there. Love Love my package. Sorry I did not post sooner, we were out of state, then when we got home I was sick.

Thank you Jan