Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-t77978.html)

KimmieH 12-10-2010 08:23 AM

Mine is officially on its way someplace warm too......where they speak with cute lil southern accents!

candi 12-10-2010 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Someplace warm??? You must be talking about Australia because I don't think any place is warm in the US today. Southern Louisiana is in the high 30's most of the week (and for folks in south LA, THAT IS COLD!)

I hear ya. It's been high 40s and low 30s in NE Florida, it is warming up thought, so maybe.... :mrgreen:

Short an Sweet 12-10-2010 08:28 AM

I dont know about cute? but i've been told by northerners that I talk FUNNY? lol and it is warm and Texas is south hmmmm
My December SP should be getting her package on Monday according to the US Post Office

candi 12-10-2010 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
I dont know about cute? but i've been told by northerners that I talk FUNNY? lol and it is warm and Texas is south hmmmm
My December SP should be getting her package on Monday according to the US Post Office

Who's your pal :XD: :mrgreen: :lol: :?:

Short an Sweet 12-10-2010 08:44 AM

lol cant tell that, then it wouldnt be a secret anymore but the state it going to starts with a W

Originally Posted by candi

candi 12-10-2010 09:01 AM

Washington ,Wisconsin, Wyoming, West Virginia, WFlroida...LOL.

lol cant tell that, then it wouldnt be a secret anymore but the state it going to starts with a W

Short an Sweet 12-10-2010 09:07 AM

well it's not a 2 word state so that knocks off two from the list West Virginia and W Florida lol

Washington ,Wisconsin, Wyoming, West Virginia, WFlroida...LOL.

msquilter59 12-10-2010 10:18 AM

Mississippi hasn't been that warm lately either! It would be cool if it were coming here! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Mary B MS

Originally Posted by CherylW
Good Morning everyone!
Had to leave a quick note to say that I mailed my SP's package out yesterday afternoon. It is going south to someplace warm....is it you? :lol: Wish I could go with it!

Errands to run and then the Christmas tree to put up and decorate. Finally got it down from the attic last night! Hopefully will still have time sew this afternoon.

Have a great day! :thumbup:

msquilter59 12-10-2010 10:20 AM

Could that be in Mississippi or all the way to Florida??!!!

Originally Posted by Momof3Es
I just have to say that I sent my non squishy-squishy (it's in a box so it won't squish!) this am!! I sent it about 994 miles to the south east of me! The post lady said they should deliver it on Monday!!

dotcomdtcm 12-10-2010 10:25 AM

Well, I am hoping that package to the northeast is going to NYC!