Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-t77978.html)

BonniFeltz 11-22-2010 07:55 AM

This is a monthly secret pal swap. There is a sign up every month, and you can choose whether or not to participate each month. You will get a different partner every month. The person you send to is different than the person you receive from.

You DO need to send me a PM every month, as I cannot keep track very well of people signing up for more than 1 month. Please don't post a message on the thread about signing up, as I may not see it.

You will need to resend your information to me each month to insure that it will be accurate.

If you would like to do it, please send me a pm with this information. PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS A CHANCE THAT PEOPLE WILL NOT RECEIVE THEIR PACKAGES UNTIL AFTER THE HOLIDAYS.

If you are interested in joining, please send me a Private message with the following information.

Screen Name:
Address:
Favorite Colors:
Favorite Candy:
Your favorite notion/fabric line, etc:
Your least favorite color(s)
Least favorite candy
Least favorite notion/fabric line
Brand of sewing machine:
Is there anything you like to collect?
Besides quilting, what do you like to do?
Allergies:
Additional Information:
Email Address:
Can you mail international?
Favorite thing:
Least favorite thing:

This form will be given to your secret pal. The more you put on there, the better she/he will be able to get things you'd like. Additional information may be helpful to them as well.

There is a STRICT 10 dollar budget for this swap. The 10 dollars can, or cannot include things from your stash. Postage isn't included in the ten dollars. The most important thing to remember with the budget is to have fun, but please don't spend more than 10.

If you want ideas on what to send, look at the previous swaps. Things that are always fun to get is fabric, notions, notepads, pens, little thing like that.

SIGN UP WILL CLOSE ON NOVEMBER 30, 2010. I will send out names by December 3, 2010. PACKAGES NEED TO BE SENT OUT NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 10TH. That is the deadline for both domestic and international. Send it as early as you'd like!

I really want to stress that if you sign up, please, PLEASE follow thru. It's a horrible feeling to not receive a package.

To check to see if you are on the list for the December swap, go to:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...acnum=92#14414

Coordinated by: BonniFeltz
(If you want to be added to this group activity, then please send a private message to the coordinator.)

candi 11-22-2010 10:54 AM

Yay! Thanks Bonnie.
Everyone, PLEASE make sure you notice the different due dates here. We don't want to give Bonnie troubles for her efforts to keep us all swapping :thumbup: :mrgreen:

deltadawn 11-22-2010 10:55 AM

I'm in please . .......and Thank you !!

pm sent.

BonniFeltz 11-22-2010 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by candi
Yay! Thanks Bonnie.
Everyone, PLEASE make sure you notice the different due dates here. We don't want to give Bonnie troubles for her efforts to keep us all swapping :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Happy to do it. The elf in me says HAVE to send out packages in December. It's an elf union thing.

PS: Don't YOU forget to send in your information to me. I haven't seen it come through yet. (giggles)

Happy Quilting.

candi 11-22-2010 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz

Yay! Thanks Bonnie.

Happy to do it. The elf in me says HAVE to send out packages in December. It's an elf union thing.

PS: Don't YOU forget to send in your information to me. I haven't seen it come through yet. (giggles)

Happy Quilting.

LOL, just did:)

Short an Sweet 11-22-2010 10:59 AM

I'm in Thank you Bonnie

BonniFeltz 11-22-2010 11:00 AM

We're doing good. So far we have (yes Candi, I got yours now)over 14 people signed up.

Ok Darla 11-22-2010 03:19 PM

I'm in....thanks

msquilter59 11-22-2010 03:25 PM

Thanks Bonnie! We really appreciate you acting as our Christmas Elf...I sent you my info earlier. Hugs, Mary B MS

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz

Yay! Thanks Bonnie.

Happy Quilting.

brenda21 11-22-2010 07:42 PM

sent PM...I'm in :)