Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-t77978.html)

BonniFeltz 12-20-2010 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by newquilter10
Mail delivered and still no package. I will bring my swedish weaving and join you on the bench.

Your package should be on the way. your secret pal had it returned to her because of a wrong address on it. She corrected the address and then resent it.

grandme26 12-20-2010 03:51 PM

SuzanneTx wrote:
I'll be 55 on the 29th of this month and I'm 5'5" and still sitting on the bench but maybe it will come on my birthday!

Suzanne, my youngest grandchild will be 4 yrs old on that day. Happy Birthday to you and Jacob

BonniFeltz 12-20-2010 04:00 PM

To Alisapao730. Your secret pal has informed me that your package was mailed out but it is not from the US so it might be taking a bit longer. :)

brenda21 12-20-2010 04:44 PM

I was at the post office today and only needed to go to the "stamp only" line and still had to wait over 20 minutes...the package line was the longest I have ever seen it...EVER lol...That's why I do as much as possible in flat rate boxes and do the postage on line too :)

BonniFeltz 12-20-2010 04:58 PM

Attn Reginalovesfabric:

Your secret pal has delivery confirmation that your package was delivered to the post office in Hattiesburg....if you haven't received it yet, it should be there any day.

AlisaQuilts 12-20-2010 05:46 PM

oh! i read that series!!! I love al her books!

I am reading a good book here on the bench, The Prodigal by Beverly Lewis, it is the third of a series.

AlisaQuilts 12-20-2010 05:49 PM

oh! how exciting!!! I can hardly wait! What a treat!

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
To Alisapao730. Your secret pal has informed me that your package was mailed out but it is not from the US so it might be taking a bit longer. :)

soniboo 12-20-2010 07:17 PM

Come join us!!

Thank you, I have Chocolate Kisses to share, Almond and Cherry Cordial and Peppermint...help yourselves! :D

SuzanneTx 12-21-2010 04:53 AM

Yesterday was the last day for packages to be guaranteed to be delivered by Christmas, that's why the lines were so long.

I'm sure packages will be pouring in to ya'll soon.

suzanne

Laura3 12-21-2010 05:27 AM

I am on the phone with a company that I ordered a gift with for my daughters boyfriend. The shipper claimed it was not a correct address and they rerouted the package to an address that I lived at 12 years ago in Texas!!! Both the company and the shipper claim they have no idea how it happened and why they came up with my old address....

You guys may want to bring Margaritas to that bench...Apparently shipping is not going well this Christmas!!1