Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-t77978.html)

BonniFeltz 12-26-2010 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by thelondonzoo
Got mine on the 24th but I was out of town until today so I got it today! lol I'll post a pic later as I need a shower and a nap. THANK YOU!!!!!

What a nice homecoming! I think that more people will be getting theirs now that the holiday rush is over and people are returning home from travelling.

nurse bonnie 12-27-2010 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz

Originally Posted by soniboo
Great picture of your mother Bonnie, she looks so cute in those antlers! Love the wallhanging and Merry Christmas!

Thanks. She had a good day yesterday so that is always nice. Today she wanted me to make her Christmas Dinner of.....biscuits and gravy. LOL.

She is a woman after my own heart ~ biscuits & gravy!!! She is a beautiful woman. And what a beautiful wallhanging. Thanks for sharing this with us.

newquilter10 12-28-2010 11:14 AM

Still no SP package. Only a two days left. The bench is wet and cold today.

BonniFeltz 12-28-2010 12:04 PM

Now that holidays are over with, I'm contacting people again. The mail should start to move again.

Kellie G 12-28-2010 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by newquilter10

Me neither.

BonniFeltz 12-28-2010 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Kellie G

Originally Posted by newquilter10

Me neither.

Thanks Kellie. I'll look into yours also.

AlisaQuilts 12-28-2010 04:48 PM

I don't know if you know it yet, but my SP (whom remained anonymous) sent my package. Only wish I could thank her. I only know that she is from Canada.

Now that holidays are over with, I'm contacting people again. The mail should start to move again.

BonniFeltz 12-28-2010 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Alisapao730
I don't know if you know it yet, but my SP (whom remained anonymous) sent my package. Only wish I could thank her. I only know that she is from Canada.

Thanks. That would be OK Darla.

AlisaQuilts 12-28-2010 06:47 PM

THANKS!

Originally Posted by Alisapao730

Thanks. That would be OK Darla.

soniboo 01-03-2011 12:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look at the great things I received from Bonnie! A wonderful "Baby Quilts" from Fons and Porter...I can't wait to get started on some of the designs (first grandchild is due the end of March), lovely fat quarters just my style, terrific instrumental music that's playing as I type and buttons, gosh I love buttons! The white ones on the far right are some she inherited from her grandmother and I feel honored to have them, I'm going to make something for me with them. The picture of the button box is one her great niece made for her when she was three (the niece, not Bonnie), isn't it cute? Thank you so much Bonnie, I love everything!