Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-t77978.html)

BonniFeltz 12-04-2010 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by newquilter10
My package is on its way,

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, December 03, 2010, 8:51 pm, MCALLEN, TX 78501
Acceptance, December 03, 2010, 10:20 am, ALAMO, TX 78516

Should be in Oklahoma on Monday, be on the look out.

I leave tomorrow for a week in Illinois to visit my mom who just had bladder cancer surgery and is doing great. My brother that lives north of Austin and I will be going together. Can't wait to see her and she does not know we area coming.

Linda

What a nice surprise that will be. What part of Illinois? We just got stuck with our first snow fall (the first that stuck anyway). I like the first snow because it is still white. After that? No guarantees.

newquilter10 12-04-2010 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz

Originally Posted by newquilter10
My package is on its way,

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, December 03, 2010, 8:51 pm, MCALLEN, TX 78501
Acceptance, December 03, 2010, 10:20 am, ALAMO, TX 78516

Should be in Oklahoma on Monday, be on the look out.

I leave tomorrow for a week in Illinois to visit my mom who just had bladder cancer surgery and is doing great. My brother that lives north of Austin and I will be going together. Can't wait to see her and she does not know we area coming.

Linda

What a nice surprise that will be. What part of Illinois? We just got stuck with our first snow fall (the first that stuck anyway). I like the first snow because it is still white. After that? No guarantees.

My brother lives in Collinsville. She had her surgery in Barnes in St. Louis, she lives in Bement. I hope they do not have bad weather for our travels.

catpawski 12-04-2010 02:13 PM

My SP package is on it's way to PA. Hope it doesn't have to take any detours.............I taped it up real good.........

CajunQuilter2 12-04-2010 04:55 PM

Mine will be going out on Monday. So someone up north will be getting a squishy by the end of the week weather permitting on their end. In the high 60's to mid 70's here......

shelrox 12-04-2010 06:54 PM

Mime is ready to go as well and as long as I can get off the mountian it will go out Monday. we are having our first snow that is building up already, I was told they dont get much snow here in South west Virgina, HA it is all it does, we got less in NJ.

Short an Sweet 12-04-2010 07:14 PM

mine is ready to go Monday, had it ready today till I went to tape the package : ( I was out of tape lol

sewnsew 12-04-2010 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
Mine went out yesterday heading northeast. Now I'm ready to sign up for a January swap.

Suzanne

Me, too, but first I want to thank you for the package that I received today. It was full of soooo many wonderful gifts- fabric , an angel ornament, Christmas towels, cross-stitch supplies, M&Ms,Christmas booties, a post-it pad and a friendship block - all inside the cutest Christmas box ! Thank you so much, Suzanne, for everything !!! Pat sewnsew

dotcomdtcm 12-04-2010 07:33 PM

My Secret Pal should have gotten hers today. Hope it comes Monday. Will check!Now where did I put that receipt...

SuzanneTx 12-05-2010 06:06 AM

Glad you liked everything Pat. I bought me some of the booties too, they feel so good on your feet. I was holding my breath on that box. I was afraid it wouldn't fit into the mailing box but it was a perfect fit.

Enjoy all your goodies and happy holidays!
Suzanne

SLHughes 12-05-2010 12:11 PM

I sent my parcel today to somewhere in Canada!!! They told me that it would take about 2 - 3 business days. So if you live in Canada keep checking your mail cause the squishy may be coming your way!!! :thumbup: