Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Doll Quilt Swap #50 ! October 2013 Sign up here! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/doll-quilt-swap-50-october-2013-sign-up-here-t230888.html)

kiffie2413 10-02-2013 02:04 AM

Lynnie,
Glad to hear your ok, and the weather should be clearing soon. Enjoy your time at your fishing cabin, and your coffee when you get to make some!
K

Elisabrat 10-02-2013 05:23 AM

the not having coffee is a horror worse than the lights out, rain flooding and well winds that take you for a kite ride down the road.. no coffee. My sincere sympathies to you my dear woman. What a nightmare! I am unable to hit return right now on the darned computer no clue why. what a nightmare for me! lol.. (not as bad as no coffee however) .. I have spoken to my partner Dabbler and she is recovering from sticker shock. How did I get BRAT for a partner and what the heck will I receive? something interesting my dear something interesting :) I am going to work on that today and a baby quilt. multi task and mailing gotta hit the post office and shoot need to run to Jaba's and where will my hours come from? magic, I need a magic act here. any ideas?

omacookie 10-02-2013 05:46 AM

Hello, Did you forget me ?I signed up for October DQ swap. Thank you, omacookie

QuiltingKrazy 10-02-2013 06:27 AM

omacookie I am SO SORRY! I didn't mean to leave you off the list! YES you can play and if you'll have me I'll be your partner! Unless someone lurking out there wanted to sign up and didn't.... now is you chance to jump into the fun!

Tam...Moo 10-02-2013 06:47 AM

Oh my goodness - my partner is Jaba - what a sweet sweet lady - I cannot wait to swap. Quiltingcrazy - thanks so much for hosting.

jaba 10-02-2013 06:52 AM

Thank you Tam...Moo, what a nice compliment that is! I try but some days are better than others if you know what I mean. Got my little "idea" quilted for you yesterday, maybe, unless you want something specific. Still have to sew the binding. Let me know your wishes, sent you a PM

dabbler312 10-02-2013 07:39 AM

I will never be without coffee again if the power goes out - I have an old fashion stove top coffee perker - it's my camping coffee pot - I make certain that I have kerosene fuel on hand for camping stove and lantern. I had to deal without coffee once and the headaches were more than I care to experience again; now I'm prepared/if worse came to worse I can make coffee and cook food on an open fire as well - Jill of all trades master of none - that's how I came up with my online name - I have many many interests and like to dabble a little in each.

Have a fantabulous day!

kiffie2413 10-02-2013 10:26 AM

Good luck on finding hours in the day, Brat...if you discover the "magic secret" let us in on it!:thumbup:
Um, I don't drink coffee..never have..I can see the :shock: now from you coffee lovers...I do admit to a lil Coca Cola habit...and not just the Coke theme dining room I have...
I just hafta say all of you who are posting you're finished, or just have to do one thing on your quilts are scarin' the Kifster...
K
To my partner: I don't mean to add you to the "a-scared" group with me... I have never shipped a swap late, well unless you count my dear, patient Lynnie25...waiting oh so sweetly "across the pond".. But she knows her runner is heading over, with "friends" included.

kwiltkrazy 10-02-2013 10:34 AM

not a-scared, I know I'll get mine.

kiffie2413 10-02-2013 03:18 PM

=kwiltkrazy;6326420]I'm not a-scared, I know I'll get mine.[/QUOTE]

Kwiltkrazy,
I knew you and I were going to get along just fine. :thumbup:
The one fabric I just " had to have" to make your quilt the way I wanted to make it came in today...along with a few others that were absolutely necessary...that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!
Off to get washing, pressing, drawing, and cutting...oh, and throw a lil quilting in there, too.

Lynnie25, I hope you're NOT reading this...because you and your hubby made it safely to your fishing cabin.:)
No internet service CAN be a good thing, under the right circumstances.
Have a great night all!
Kif