Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Doll Quilt Swap #50 ! October 2013 Sign up here! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/doll-quilt-swap-50-october-2013-sign-up-here-t230888.html)

Quilty-Louise 10-01-2013 01:33 PM

Yippee!! I got an old friend (from the old R.A.K. days).

Debbie I THINK that I might still have your address unless you
have moved since last year.

I will send you a pm with my address just in case you need it.

Sapphire_Rae 10-01-2013 02:03 PM

Just answered QuiltyMom's PM. Nice to meet you, Sue! I have an idea in my head, we'll see what happens by the time I get it pieced. My plan is to mail my finished DQ the third week or so. Happy sewing.

Chasezzz 10-01-2013 02:24 PM

Yeah! Grandma DI and I have exchanged PMs and will be doing...Christmas candles!

QuiltingKrazy 10-01-2013 03:09 PM

Glad things are off to a great start!!!

Lynnie25 10-01-2013 03:56 PM

Sent emc1118 a PM, now need to decide what to make this month.

OMG we are getting battered here in northern Tassie today, galeforce winds and torrential rain. Windows are shaking and the back door is about to cave in. Just had to go chase a few flying objects around the yard and secure them. What happened to the nice sunny spring weather??? :( :( Hope the power doesn't go off - although lights are flickering badly so will happen I guess - thank goodness I have lots of hand sewing I can get done.

kwiltkrazy 10-01-2013 04:09 PM

Lynnie stay tucked in, cuddle up and work on your DQ. We had it really bad for a couple of days. But now, it is sunny and calm.

emc1118 10-01-2013 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 6325134)

OMG we are getting battered here in northern Tassie today, galeforce winds and torrential rain. Windows are shaking and the back door is about to cave in. Just had to go chase a few flying objects around the yard and secure them. What happened to the nice sunny spring weather??? :( :( Hope the power doesn't go off - although lights are flickering badly so will happen I guess - thank goodness I have lots of hand sewing I can get done.

Received your pm and responded. Tossing around a few ideas. Hope your weather evens out to those enjoyable spring days everyone looks forward too.

QuiltingKrazy 10-01-2013 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 6325134)

Think "lights are flickering" sounds like a DQ to me!

kiffie2413 10-01-2013 06:14 PM

Just answered my partner kwiltkrazy's pm. Excited to be involved in this swap! Especially since I happened upon a "glowing" idea...;)

Lynnie25, Oh my word! Hope your weather changes for the better, and soon! You and your dh still planning a lil vacation to your fishing cabin? Hope y'all can safely still go...take care!
Kif

Lynnie25 10-01-2013 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy (Post 6325276)
Think "lights are flickering" sounds like a DQ to me!

The lights flickered and went out over 2 hours ago so my sewing time has ground to a halt. getting some prep work done though. no major damage at home but trees and water across roads everywhere. Thank goodness for iPads to stay in touch but I wish they could brew coffee... I am about at withdrawal stage right now. :). :)