Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Doll Quilt Swap #50 ! October 2013 Sign up here! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/doll-quilt-swap-50-october-2013-sign-up-here-t230888.html)

emc1118 11-13-2013 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 6401969)

I hope my little quilt for you arrives soon.

this is what I woke to on Saturday morning - 5inches of snow,.

I am glad it arrived and you like it. When I got home tonight there was a package waiting for me. I was so excited until I saw it was from Amazon!! I am a patient person, it won't be long now.

The snow looks beautiful! It looks so peaceful...... I just don't like it on my sidewalks, driveway, any street I have to drive on, etc.

kiffie2413 11-14-2013 04:02 PM

Keep hoping KwiltKrazy gets the dq I made her soon!! I always have said you can tell when you've really grown up. It's when you are more excited to see what others think of what you give them than waiting to get something for yourself. :thumbup:
Kif

quiltymom 11-14-2013 06:40 PM

My Quilt from CJR

1 Attachment(s)
She did a very nice quilt for me I love it!! Sorry took awhile to post!! Thank you again so very much!!!

kwiltkrazy 11-15-2013 01:24 PM

Kiffie;
I received your lovely lamp-lighter quilt today, it is superb. You couldn't of made me happier if you'd sent me the Taj Mahal. Will post a picture tonight, along with my wonderful Christmas ornaments.
Would you like a small preview of your quilt?

kwiltkrazy 11-15-2013 01:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's the treasures that I received from Kiffie, second one is a sneak preview. Thank you again Kiffie, I enjoyed swapping with you. Hope you enjoyed your first swap, sorry I am taking so long. Lucinda

kwiltkrazy 11-15-2013 02:01 PM

How did you make the round ornament? THey sure are neat.

kiffie2413 11-15-2013 02:14 PM

Hi, loving the preview of mine you are making!!!
Actually the lil wreath orny started as a plain one from Dollar Tree! I was by there to pick up some gift bags, and they had Christmas stuff all out in the front of the store. Normally I would glance over and keep walking. For some reason, this time I gave a longer look and spotted some ornaments (in waiting, to be "dressed up"..lol) and I bought them. That lil wreath needed some glitter and tiny rhinestones added, so add them I did. As you are probably aware, you and all things around you will be glittery now...that stuff gets everywhere!!
Happy you like the quilt! Hopefully I will be able to join back in for #52.
Kif

Cheesehead 11-15-2013 02:19 PM

Kiffee, the DQ you made kwiltkrazy is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

QuiltingKrazy 11-15-2013 04:04 PM

Love the lamp light quilt

kwiltkrazy 11-15-2013 04:50 PM

Well, Kiffie, your little touch gave it the perfect bling. Glad to hear that I didn't scare you off.