Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   DOLL QUILT SWAP #51 - NOV & DEC 2013 combined into one (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/doll-quilt-swap-51-nov-dec-2013-combined-into-one-t233068.html)

Linny 11-11-2013 09:32 AM

Brat- all good thoughts and prayers for you today.

jaba 11-11-2013 09:41 AM

This remodel wasn't planned but it is working out for the better. Got a new insert for the fireplace and when they installed it, it was to close to the carpet. Needless to say it melted. They don't make the floor tiles that were there anymore so we had to change all of those. Decided to go with the rock on the floor, that made the red bricks look really outdated so the whole thing needed to be done. Same story you know change 1 little thing and it turns into a monster!! Checked tracking and it says delivery tomorrow so maybe you will receive it. Hope you like your winter wildlife that you asked for. Totally understand that work stuff, no need to hurry, I'm sure I'll be able to enjoy your creation soon. :)

buslady 11-11-2013 10:03 AM

Started picking out some fabrics for mine! Took my box of Christmas fabric to the retreat and did some work on it. Still refining my plans. Can't wait, though. The retreat was a blast! Several Board members come to it, it is fun seeing them each year. Next year is #4. I worked mostly on my UFO's. Been on a big kick to finish them, and I am going with it! By the time I got home last night, got stuff put away, dug out the materials to work on them and ate supper, I was too pooped to participate! Some of you are Soooooo quick! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Ms Grace 11-12-2013 05:53 AM

Worked on mine all weekend.
Have the top done, I might try to get started on the quilting today.:thumbup:

paperpieceme 11-12-2013 07:51 AM

trimming down tops and started the quilting this week... they sure are perty...

Chasezzz 11-13-2013 04:43 AM

Have my top for Nise about 75% pieced...

Cheesehead 11-13-2013 05:16 AM

Yikes, I am still in the planning stage. I am later than usual this time around, usually I try to get started when we get our partners. I don't have any other projects going on at this time so that's not the problem, I just have to get off of my hinney and get going :D.

Elisabrat 11-13-2013 06:56 AM

ah you will catch up girl! lol I am going to get dh to mail for me today psychomomquilters little doll quilt. I think she will like it. Tessipug about 12 inches of binding to finish, my hands cramped so I had to quit yesterday and that will go in the mail tomorrow.. I had fun making those two. Different but on the same thought process.. CHRISTMAS!!! yippee that's it tessipug not giving you any more clues. And its not brat like.. ok not too much brat like..

paperpieceme 11-13-2013 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Cheesehead (Post 6402268)
Yikes, I am still in the planning stage. I am later than usual this time around, usually I try to get started when we get our partners. I don't have any other projects going on at this time so that's not the problem, I just have to get off of my hinney and get going :D.

maybe its the cheesieness. i am a cheesehead too, and i am alot farther behind than i normally am. usually i get some ribbing for being done so fast.

letsquilt 11-13-2013 02:14 PM

I have my partners little quilt top done and her label done now ready to quilt it.