Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Doll quilt swap # 53 lincoln's log cabin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/doll-quilt-swap-53-lincolns-log-cabin-t239526.html)

Crazy Quiltin Robin 01-24-2014 10:30 PM

Well everybody, I am house bound till everyone quits getting the bugs going around .... I've been through a lot lately and need a distraction to all this stuff .... started a new chemo drug Monday .... clinical trials .... I am number 1 of 7 in this part of the country trying this drug ..... they are hoping this will be the new long term remission drug for leukemia and non hodgkins lymphoma ..... so far I'm doing good .... now need to get my hands busy and create ..... I like the log cabin idea ... have tons of civil war era fabric .... hope you folks will let me play again ... Crazy Quiltin Robin here ...been missin you guys .... ready to sew again ....

Bilben 01-25-2014 07:30 AM

Nice to hear from you Crazy Quiltin Robin! I hope this new drug is just the ticket. My dad was the oldest recipient in Canada for a trial drug for Multiple Myeloma and he was declared cancer free a year later!

oldcatlady 01-25-2014 09:25 AM

Oh, it is so great to see you back on the board Crazy Quiltin Robin, and glad to see you're feeling up to swaping again :)

My continued prayers for a complete recovery for you :)

skaduzy 01-25-2014 09:26 AM

I have been thinking about you and so glad to see you on the board again. Maybe you can do a 'crazy' log cabin doll quilt. Use your imagination! I bet it would be beautiful....:thumbup:

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin (Post 6533168)
Well everybody, I am house bound till everyone quits getting the bugs going around .... I've been through a lot lately and need a distraction to all this stuff .... started a new chemo drug Monday .... clinical trials .... I am number 1 of 7 in this part of the country trying this drug ..... they are hoping this will be the new long term remission drug for leukemia and non hodgkins lymphoma ..... so far I'm doing good .... now need to get my hands busy and create ..... I like the log cabin idea ... have tons of civil war era fabric .... hope you folks will let me play again ... Crazy Quiltin Robin here ...been missin you guys .... ready to sew again ....

Annaquilts 01-25-2014 12:24 PM

These doll quilt swaps are always so much fun. I would like to do this one but let me see if I can get my act together. I am really enjoying all the beautiful and cute little quilts I received in the past. this theme sounds just like something I would enjoy making and receiving.

nise 01-26-2014 03:27 PM

i'm in sending pm

tesspug 01-26-2014 07:49 PM

OH, I want to join. Am sending a PM. This should be fun.

kwiltkrazy 01-27-2014 12:55 AM

I'm in. Log cabin?

kwiltkrazy 01-27-2014 01:09 AM

CQRobin-best of luck to you. They are coming out with some real life saver drugs now-a-days. My hopes and prayers are with you. Lucinda

Sapphire_Rae 01-27-2014 11:05 AM

I'm in! Oooh, log cabin sounds fun. Been awhile since I've made one.