Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Dresden Plate Fall Flowers - swap now CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/dresden-plate-fall-flowers-swap-now-closed-t128774.html)

fabric_fancy 09-04-2011 03:05 AM

LOL

it must be so much fun to be able to play with all the blocks.

pattis47 09-04-2011 07:00 AM

Deb is in heaven, all those pretty little blocks to fondle, handle, and adore! But, I must say she is very good at sharing. She does the fastest turnaround of all the swaps I participate in. Because of the holiday, we may not get our blocks til the end of the week. But rest assured, they are in good hands with Deb.

QuilterMomma 09-04-2011 07:05 AM

We are sure they are, just we are so excited to get them.

pattis47 09-04-2011 01:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by pattis47
Deb is in heaven, all those pretty little blocks to fondle, handle, and adore! But, I must say she is very good at sharing. She does the fastest turnaround of all the swaps I participate in. Because of the holiday, she may not get our blocks shipped out until the end of the week. But rest assured, they are in good hands with Deb.

More to OOOhhhhhhh and AHHHH
[ATTACH=CONFIG]251456[/ATTACH]

Then to end the year..........
[ATTACH=CONFIG]251457[/ATTACH]

Deb watkins 09-04-2011 06:54 PM

Patti, you did the winter one already!!! Sorry to say though, that there are two others who beat you to the mailbox. I have one pointsettia set and one snowflake set. However, I just love your snowflake. Man, you always manage to surprise me.

pattis47 09-04-2011 06:55 PM

I was going to add some twigs to the corners since the trees have no leaves.....lol

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
Patti, you did the winter one already!!! Sorry to say though, that there are two others who beat you to the mailbox. I have one pointsettia set and one snowflake set. However, I just love your snowflake. Man, you always manage to surprise me.

Deb watkins 09-04-2011 06:57 PM

I don't suppose I should tell you that I have already decided on the first spring swap for next year....

pattis47 09-04-2011 06:58 PM

oh go ahead, tempt me

I don't suppose I should tell you that I have already decided on the first spring swap for next year....

sapdoggie 09-05-2011 04:42 AM

oh go ahead, tempt me

Another reason to go shopping :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pattis47 09-05-2011 06:22 AM

Who needs a reason? Get up in the morning, give thanks, go shopping.....lol

Originally Posted by sapdoggie

oh go ahead, tempt me

Another reason to go shopping :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: