Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Eager Beavers Chat and photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/eager-beavers-chat-photos-t104448.html)

jacquie 04-24-2011 08:44 AM

happy easter!!

i'm still working away on mine! very nearly done!!

i will mostly take a look at my 'row' when it returns and add even more bits to it lol!!
it's that kind of view i think. the more i look at it the more ideas for things to add!!

i'd better get on!!! it's calling me!!!

pattis47 04-24-2011 09:18 AM

Easter Blessings to all.
I just finished the binding on my "Time for Tea" quilt last night. IT IS FINISHED!!!!!
Now to finish my row for the "VIEW". This has been sew much fun. I am anxious to get it in the mail so I know I will be receiving another row to work on.

maine ladybug 04-24-2011 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Easter Blessings to all.
I just finished the binding on my "Time for Tea" quilt last night. IT IS FINISHED!!!!!
Now to finish my row for the "VIEW". This has been sew much fun. I am anxious to get it in the mail so I know I will be receiving another row to work on.

So, when do we get to see the finished product????

jacquie 04-25-2011 01:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
yes!! where the pictures pat??!!?? lol...

did you all have a lovely easter weekend?? hope so!!
i'm enjoying a nice quiet Easter monday today.
i will most probably go through and visit rachael today, only 6 weeks left until she 'pops'!! lol...
she's got to that; 'i just want it to come out now, so i can cuddle it' stage...
i remember that part well lol... she's got so BIG!!! cut she's keeping really well :)

we got a new puppy at the weekend!!
well, we bought it for Heather as an early 21st birthday present. her birthday isn't until september, but hey... lol...
he's gorgeous!! a little black lab, ohhh, he's adorable!! she's called him 'Errol' after the little dragon in the 'Terry Pratchett' books... it could have been worse!! it was almost between; 'Pratchett', 'Grebo', 'Blinky' or Rincewind'... lol!!!
poor little mite!! when she came out with 'Errol' i jumped at it!! lol!!!
little fella will thank me later!! lol...
isn't he cute!!!

Errol...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]188749[/ATTACH]

lindyline 04-25-2011 01:26 AM

Hello Jacqui, what about a pic of Errol?? Haven't done anymore on my row, but I will be working on it all week. Unable to sew this evening, because I spent hours chainsawing tree branches this morning, and my wrists and lower arms are really sore. Hopefully will be recovered by tomorrow, so I can get on with my view. I know what I want to do, just need to get to it.
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter spent with family and friends.
Oops, I should have waited, pic is here. Really cute little guy. I hope you're going to some training with him. Nothing worse than a dog with anti social manners.

RNUNU 04-25-2011 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by jacquie
yes!! where the pictures pat??!!?? lol...

did you all have a lovely easter weekend?? hope so!!
i'm enjoying a nice quiet Easter monday today.
i will most probably go through and visit rachael today, only 6 weeks left until she 'pops'!! lol...
she's got to that; 'i just want it to come out now, so i can cuddle it' stage...
i remember that part well lol... she's got so BIG!!! cut she's keeping really well :)

we got a new puppy at the weekend!!
well, we bought it for Heather as an early 21st birthday present. her birthday isn't until september, but hey... lol...
he's gorgeous!! a little black lab, ohhh, he's adorable!! she's called him 'Errol' after the little dragon in the 'Terry Pratchett' books... it could have been worse!! it was almost between; 'Pratchett', 'Grebo', 'Blinky' or Rincewind'... lol!!!
poor little mite!! when she came out with 'Errol' i jumped at it!! lol!!!
little fella will thank me later!! lol...
isn't he cute!!!

The Lab dogs are the "greatest" .... beautiful family dogs. Son had a Chocolate one, now has Sandy (Blonde one) .... low and behold, Eileen (my daughter) a Blonde one (a rescue dog and her established name was Sandy also). :thumbup: :thumbup:

--- Dayle

jacquie 04-25-2011 09:18 AM

6 Attachment(s)
woohooo again!!
i think i've finished my 'View'!!!
i will most likely keep looking at it, and find a few more things to add here and there... lol...
here it is anyway...
ohh, Col insisted there was a submarine included!!!
lol... :lol:
i couldn't disappoint him now could i!!

view finished...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]188897[/ATTACH]

left side...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]188898[/ATTACH]

right side...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]188903[/ATTACH]

church...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]188904[/ATTACH]

cottage...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]188907[/ATTACH]

cols submarine...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]188911[/ATTACH]

maine ladybug 04-25-2011 09:27 AM

Wow!! What a wonderful view you have! That's going to be beautiful when it has all it's parts.
Now I'm getting really excited and want to get mine in the mail.

RNUNU 04-25-2011 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by jacquie
woohooo again!!
i think i've finished my 'View'!!!
i will most likely keep looking at it, and find a few more things to add here and there... lol...
here it is anyway...

"Oh, My" ..... What a beautiful view row!!! Love it Jacquie! :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol:
--- Dayle

jacquie 04-25-2011 09:43 AM

thank you ladies...
a row i don't think i could repeat!! it was such a lot of work!!
time consuming if you know what i mean!! but enjoyable non the less :)
i was doubtful for a while, i didn't think it was 'pulling' together, but once i had added the embroidery here and there it seemed to look a bit better.
i'm pleased with it :)