Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Eager Beavers Chat and photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/eager-beavers-chat-photos-t104448.html)

lindyline 06-07-2011 08:52 AM

Hello ladies, have had an awesome idea for the houses row, but need some input from you all. Could you eithere post a photo here, or email me one of your current house.Thenks.

jacquie 06-07-2011 11:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
lol... this sounds good!!! i wonder what it could be!!??!!
mmmmmmmm lol...

Auchensail Cottage...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208183[/ATTACH]

RNUNU 06-07-2011 12:10 PM

Give me a few days ..... the Peonies are just about to pop open and bloom .... will take an up-to-date picture w/ flowers blooming. This sounds like a great idea .... Linda you just threw another log on "the fire of excitement"!

Dayle

lindyline 06-07-2011 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by RNUNU
Give me a few days ..... the Peonies are just about to pop open and bloom .... will take an up-to-date picture w/ flowers blooming. This sounds like a great idea .... Linda you just threw another log on "the fire of excitement"!

Dayle

Mmmmmmmmm. Maybe. You'll all just have to wait and see. Don't you just love surprises. :lol:

lindyline 06-09-2011 02:58 AM

Hello all, just wondering if anyone else out there is tapping fingernails impatiently awaiting the arrival of a row??
Am just sooo impatient waiting for a parcel to arrive.

jacquie 06-09-2011 03:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Patti you're a dark horse!!!
you kept these very quiet!! LOL...

i love them!! thank you 'sew' much!!!

i take that is a few of us, basking in the sunlight with the bottle of wine by the waves!!
"oh i do like to be beside the seaside..."
lol :)

fabric postcards from Patti...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208954[/ATTACH]

RNUNU 06-09-2011 07:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yes indeed Patti ..... you have been "very quiet"! Received your "Darling Postcard" in yesterday's mail. The picture on my postcard shows me very clearly .... in the green swimsuit! Told Herman I needed to go get that "Tatoo" I've always wanted ..... then it would be complete!

My Postcard from Patti
[ATTACH=CONFIG]209045[/ATTACH]

maine ladybug 06-09-2011 09:07 AM

I just picked up my mail and I too have a wonderful postcard from Patti!!
Thank you Patti it's so cute and I've always wanted to make one myself. Maybe I can figure it out from the one you sent me. Can't wait to get your row now!

RNUNU 06-09-2011 10:25 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Okay - Patti and the rest of you 'Gals' ....

Thought you might like to see what I did with the fabric Patti's using for her "View Window", in August 2010. Notice in the pictures .... I glued and made 'Sea Shell' finials at the ends of the rod holding the wall hanging and took a Sea Shell, drilled holes in it and sewed it on the hanging also.

Also here these are the words I used for the lable on the back of the wall hanging:

"FRUIT BUTTS" at the Seashore

A tribute to all the beautiful "FRUIT BUTTS" I have come to know in my life ..... may we 'all' live forever! :roll: :lol:

"FRUIT BUTTS" at the Seashore
[ATTACH=CONFIG]209103[/ATTACH]

Bottom of Wall Hanging
[ATTACH=CONFIG]209104[/ATTACH]

Table Runner made with leftover fabric.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]209105[/ATTACH]

One end of the Table Runner
[ATTACH=CONFIG]209119[/ATTACH]

View of our Dining Room
[ATTACH=CONFIG]209120[/ATTACH]

maine ladybug 06-09-2011 11:13 AM

How clever and cute! Great for the summer time!