Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Eager Beavers Chat and photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/eager-beavers-chat-photos-t104448.html)

jacquie 06-29-2011 01:03 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by jacquie
hi, i'm sorry i haven't been on much. babies certainly turn your life upside down!!
and jobs too! but mainly babies lol...
i've had my hours go up to full time, darn it... plus my spare time has been spent at Rachaels due to Ben being down south on a course, and Phoebe having a few milk/colic problems.
plus i've been running back here trying to keep our washing going through machine (to keep us in clean underwear!!)
ohh for the days (not so long ago) when i could sew all day long!!
i'm pulling back a little from Rachael's to try and get her into her own routine.
i don't have too much more to do on linda's row... then it can go on it's merry way!!
it still needs the 2 last houses sorting then some emb' stitching to all the house scenes... fun!!

row...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]218652[/ATTACH]

england, Ireland cottages
[ATTACH=CONFIG]218653[/ATTACH]

scotland, wales cottages
[ATTACH=CONFIG]218654[/ATTACH]

pattis47 06-29-2011 01:35 PM

Oh, I really like the row you are working on for Linda, I'm sure she will be sew happy. As for the laundry and clean undies, just borrow one of Phoebe's nappies hehehe Good to see you on her Jacquie, be sure to give that wonderful baby hugs and kisses from all of us in your spare time.

hi, i'm sorry i haven't been on much. babies certainly turn your life upside down!!
and jobs too! but mainly babies lol...
i've had my hours go up to full time, darn it... plus my spare time has been spent at Rachaels due to Ben being down south on a course, and Phoebe having a few milk/colic problems.
plus i've been running back here trying to keep our washing going through machine (to keep us in clean underwear!!)
ohh for the days (not so long ago) when i could sew all day long!!
i'm pulling back a little from Rachael's to try and get her into her own routine.
i don't have too much more to do on linda's row... then it can go on it's merry way!!
it still needs the 2 last houses sorting then some emb' stitching to all the house scenes... fun!!

lindyline 06-29-2011 02:02 PM

Ohhhh wow!!!! IS that really mine? Jacquie you do wonderful work. Glad you're enjoying your timw with Phoebe, makle the most of it while you can. I'll be away and off the board all weekend, goinf Friday morning to Eden to see Dad, who's in full time high dependency care, and won't be back until Monday evening. Will be taking a row with me, so will take photo's to send in the journal. It is so pretty there, little fishing port on NSW coast. Just a shame it's an eight hour drive away.

maine ladybug 06-29-2011 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by lindyline
Ohhhh wow!!!! IS that really mine? Jacquie you do wonderful work. Glad you're enjoying your timw with Phoebe, makle the most of it while you can. I'll be away and off the board all weekend, goinf Friday morning to Eden to see Dad, who's in full time high dependency care, and won't be back until Monday evening. Will be taking a row with me, so will take photo's to send in the journal. It is so pretty there, little fishing port on NSW coast. Just a shame it's an eight hour drive away.

You take care driving all that way. Enjoy the visit with your Dad too. Your row is coming out wonderfully. Great work Jacquie as always!

jacquie 06-30-2011 12:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
thank you ladies :)
eden sounds glorious!! just take care on that drive... i imagine getting around Australia can take 'forever'!! such a huge country!!!!! wow!! you can't be in a hurry over there, can you!?! lol...
hope your dad's ok, sending our love your way in quilt full's!!
my 'gentleman' had me up most of the night last night... back again tonight!! but off at the weekend!!
yipppeeee!!! hopefully i will get some sewing completed!!!
see you all soon... love jacquie xxxx

phoebe 2 days ago...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]218847[/ATTACH]

maine ladybug 06-30-2011 03:54 AM

She is just precious!

jacquie 06-30-2011 04:26 AM

i could just cry when i look at her, she's such a beautiful wee girl!!!
ohhhh... i love her to bits!!!

lindyline 06-30-2011 04:30 AM

And so you should love her to bits.She is just beautiful.
I'm going to take little miss 4 with me on my mini holiday tomorrow. Now this really is something to look forward to...

jacquie 06-30-2011 05:56 AM

do you know, that just makes me grin from ear to ear!!
how wonderful!!! all these lovely things i have to look forwards too! i can't wait!!
you just have a fantastic time together!! and spoil her silly!!!!
lol...

maine ladybug 06-30-2011 10:05 AM

do you know, that just makes me grin from ear to ear!!
how wonderful!!! all these lovely things i have to look forwards too! i can't wait!!
you just have a fantastic time together!! and spoil her silly!!!!
lol...

That's what grandparents are for!! Spoil her and then send her home to Mom and Dad. LOL!