Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Eager Beavers Chat and photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/eager-beavers-chat-photos-t104448.html)

lindyline 06-30-2011 11:59 AM

Yes well I get to spoil Siena for the weekend and Wayne gets to hangout most tof the weekend with little brother Tate. So there will be 2 spoilt children returned to their parents.Hee hee heee...

jacquie 07-04-2011 01:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hi, i had a lovely weekend.
my parents held a bbq on friday as the weather was so lovely.
i took mine and linda's row along for everyone to see, we took some photos of cause! and i got a few of a the family who have visited the au to write a little something in your journal, linda. i hope that's ok :)

i have managed to do a little more to your row, and hope to spend a bit more time of it today!! :)

here's a nice 'action' picture... lol...

family at the BBQ on Friday...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]220637[/ATTACH]

lindyline 07-04-2011 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by jacquie
hi, i had a lovely weekend.
my parents held a bbq on friday as the weather was so lovely.
i took mine and linda's row along for everyone to see, we took some photos of cause! and i got a few of a the family who have visited the au to write a little something in your journal, linda. i hope that's ok :)

i have managed to do a little more to your row, and hope to spend a bit more time of it today!! :)

here's a nice 'action' picture... lol...

Love the action piuc, and looking forward to reading my journal on its return. Phoebe looks so happy snuggling with nana.Will post a pic or two tomorrow, after I get some rest. Have decided that although spending time with Sienna was fun, it was very tiring, being at her beck and call 24/7.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

maine ladybug 07-04-2011 01:27 PM

What a lovely day you must of had. I spent the day today ( July 4th! ) with my family too.

pattis47 07-04-2011 07:26 PM

Congratulations to each of you that spent time with your wee ones. My grandchildren are getting bigger and as teens they are not as needy. I miss having the wee ones around. Take every moment you can get to spend with them. Time flies so quickly, one day they are infants in your arms and it seems like the next time you turn around, they are asking for the keys to the car.

pattis47 07-06-2011 02:16 PM

Ok, where is everyone? It is entirely toooooo quiet in here. I am looking for pictures of rows in progress....PLEASE.....lol

maine ladybug 07-06-2011 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Ok, where is everyone? It is entirely toooooo quiet in here. I am looking for pictures of rows in progress....PLEASE.....lol

I agree totally!! Way too quiet and I'd like to see some pictures too!

pattis47 07-06-2011 05:44 PM

Joan,
I have a feeling the two of us on the east coast are just too interested for the rest of the country....or should I say world. Lately, I have checked my deodorant, mouthwash, toothpaste, shower gel....everything seems to be working ok...thought maybe it was me..... 8-) 8-)

Originally Posted by maine ladybug

Originally Posted by pattis47

I agree totally!! Way too quiet and I'd like to see some pictures too!

8-) 8-)

Boopers 07-06-2011 06:16 PM

I am here. I just don't have time to chat much. My mother, who is 91 and living in a long term care center, has been having TIA's( mini strokes ). I have been spending a lot of time with her. She made all of her end of life decisions about 3 years ago but the doctors and nurses are having a problem with it. They still want to do every thing they can to prolong life. Make sure you have an advanced directive. It makes a HUGH difference and make sure they know DNR and DNI and DNT. Resusitate, Incubate and Transport( to an acute care hospital.

pattis47 07-06-2011 06:30 PM

Betty,
You are absolutely correct. I am a member of the medical field as a Certified Medical Assistant. Those decisions are extremely important and the timeliness of the decision makes all the difference. Spend time with her and make memories to savor in the future. Be there and be her voice to be sure HER wishes are carried out. Love and prayers to your and your family.
Patti

Originally Posted by Boopers
I am here. I just don't have time to chat much. My mother, who is 91 and living in a long term care center, has been having TIA's( mini strokes ). I have been spending a lot of time with her. She made all of her end of life decisions about 3 years ago but the doctors and nurses are having a problem with it. They still want to do every thing they can to prolong life. Make sure you have an advanced directive. It makes a HUGH difference and make sure they know DNR and DNI and DNT. Resusitate, Incubate and Transport( to an acute care hospital.