Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Eager Beavers Chat and photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/eager-beavers-chat-photos-t104448.html)

pattis47 07-14-2011 03:08 AM

OK, I guess pouting, and batting my eyelashes won't work either..... :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Now, No begging, I'm not going to change my mind.

Originally Posted by pattis47
Oh please, please, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, NO,NO,NO, you are NOT keeping it!!
I love it and it's all mine, mine, mine!!
And Patti, you can't have it either. LOL

maine ladybug 07-14-2011 04:11 AM

Nope, sorry.

OK, I guess pouting, and batting my eyelashes won't work either..... :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Now, No begging, I'm not going to change my mind.

Oh please, please, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, NO,NO,NO, you are NOT keeping it!!
I love it and it's all mine, mine, mine!!
And Patti, you can't have it either. LOL

jacquie 07-14-2011 04:49 AM

love your row dayle!!
i'll bet you had great fun making this row!!!
brilliant!!!!

Originally Posted by RNUNU
Well here it is .... Row #2 -- Joan's "Birdhouses Row"! Got some fine tunning hand work to do yet ..... but couldn't wait to give all of you a peek at how it was developing.

Joan --- "If you don't care for it .... I'm keeping it"!

Dayle

jacquie 07-14-2011 08:42 AM

ok, i've finished my 'Ireland cottage' part now.

here it is with the 'England cottage', and on it's own with it's shamrocks.
i'm getting there!! almost done. i just have to do the 'thistle' on the 'Scottish cottage' and then the 'daffodil' on the 'Wale's cottage' and i can them get it posted!!! hopefully it will be finished this weekend!!!
wow!! lots of hand sewing on this one!! it's killing my 'carpal tunnel syndrome'!!!
lol...

jacquie 07-14-2011 08:48 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by jacquie
ok, i've finished my 'Ireland cottage' part now.

here it is with the 'England cottage', and on it's own with it's shamrocks.
i'm getting there!! almost done. i just have to do the 'thistle' on the 'Scottish cottage' and then the 'daffodil' on the 'Wale's cottage' and i can them get it posted!!! hopefully it will be finished this weekend!!!
wow!! lots of hand sewing on this one!! it's killing my 'carpal tunnel syndrome'!!!
lol...

'England' & 'Ireland' cottages...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]226307[/ATTACH]

'Ireland' cottage
[ATTACH=CONFIG]226308[/ATTACH]

'Ireland' cottage & Shamrocks...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]226312[/ATTACH]

maine ladybug 07-14-2011 09:04 AM

Very nice Jacquie! Of course I know you wouldn't do any thing less than spectacular!

lindyline 07-14-2011 12:09 PM

Oh wow, that's just spectacular. And even that doesn't seem like an adequate word for it. I love that row!
I'm restarting my house row, because I don't have a pic of everyones, so it's back to the drawing board now. Of course it doesn't help that I can't do any sewing because my thumb split open, and everytime I pick up needle and thread to hand or machine sew,it reopens. Don't know how many projects
i've restarted or washed lately. Anyone have any ideas for quick healing split fingers??

jacquie 07-14-2011 12:43 PM

sorry about your finger! that's murder!!!
i use 'snowfire', it's a tube of balm made of natural oils, herbs etc... not sure if you can get it over there...
i love it, and was given it for the same thing during an intensive hand-sewing period. i used to smear it on and put a plaster over it. it used to draw out lots of nasties too.
wonderful stuff!
i hope you get it sorted soon. let it rest for a few days, or you'll just go round in circles and it will never heal..
i'm pleased you like the row, did you see page 25 too?
take care, love jacquie xxxx

pattis47 07-14-2011 03:24 PM

Skin glue. It is medical "super glue" instead of stitches.

Originally Posted by lindyline
Oh wow, that's just spectacular. And even that doesn't seem like an adequate word for it. I love that row!
I'm restarting my house row, because I don't have a pic of everyones, so it's back to the drawing board now. Of course it doesn't help that I can't do any sewing because my thumb split open, and everytime I pick up needle and thread to hand or machine sew,it reopens. Don't know how many projects
i've restarted or washed lately. Anyone have any ideas for quick healing split fingers??

pattis47 07-14-2011 03:27 PM

Jacquie,
I thought for sure that wonderful bundle of joy would keep you so busy you would not have the time to be "supercalafragelisticexpealadosious" this time, but like always you seem to outdo yourself on each row! It is just fantastic.

Originally Posted by jacquie
sorry about your finger! that's murder!!!
i use 'snowfire', it's a tube of balm made of natural oils, herbs etc... not sure if you can get it over there...
i love it, and was given it for the same thing during an intensive hand-sewing period. i used to smear it on and put a plaster over it. it used to draw out lots of nasties too.
wonderful stuff!
i hope you get it sorted soon. let it rest for a few days, or you'll just go round in circles and it will never heal..
i'm pleased you like the row, did you see page 25 too?
take care, love jacquie xxxx