Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Eager Beavers Chat and photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/eager-beavers-chat-photos-t104448.html)

pattis47 03-21-2011 04:26 PM

Next time you talk to them remind them to stop by with news, ok

Originally Posted by jacquie
i wonder how the other ladies are getting on...
we know dayle is up to her eyes in pin cushions etc, but how about joan & betty??? they're quiet just now.
3.5 weeks until 'first' postal date, 15th april at latest.

i wonder if we need to 'remind' them we are on this thread as well. i haven't seen either of them on here yet...
:(

Boopers 03-22-2011 07:05 AM

I had forgotten all about this thread. thanks for reminding me. The plan for my view is in my head. You all know I don't like to applique so my row is pieced. My view is mountains, sunset and more mountains. I don't think it will take very long to do, once I get to it.

lindyline 03-22-2011 12:39 PM

I got it. I can make my block. Trustees of the shrine of remembrance said I can use the image. Now to finish the sewing and decide on a few more "views".

jacquie 03-22-2011 03:37 PM

ohhh wow!!!! how fabulous is that!!!
way to go linda!!!
i'm seeeeeeew pleased for you!!!!

i was going to say, just use it. they will never know, but it's so much nicer and 'honest' to have the important 'yes, it's fine'!!!

i'm sew looking forwards to seeing it!!
you will need to tell us more about your view! sounds very interesting!!

i think we need an in-depth explanation to everyones views and why we have chosen them! don't you!?!

pattis47 03-22-2011 03:44 PM

That is such wonderful news. That must mean they felt you did the Shrine of Remembrance justice in your rendition with fabric, needle and thread. Congratulations !!!!!

Originally Posted by lindyline
I got it. I can make my block. Trustees of the shrine of remembrance said I can use the image. Now to finish the sewing and decide on a few more "views".

jacquie 03-24-2011 04:31 PM

here is an update of my view, i did a bit more today, as well as another heart for the 'AOTH' sew along! i have to catch up with patti!!!! lol...

i've nearly completed the church where Col & I were married down in Yorkshire, and both of my girls were christened... couple more things to sew onto it and the church will be done...
mmm, having problems posting my pics... hold on...

jacquie 03-24-2011 04:45 PM

2 Attachment(s)

here is an update of my view, i did a bit more today, as well as another heart for the 'AOTH' sew along! i have to catch up with patti!!!! lol...

i've nearly completed the church where Col & I were married down in Yorkshire, and both of my girls were christened... couple more things to sew onto it and the church will be done...

update on my 'view'...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]174462[/ATTACH]

church...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]174463[/ATTACH]

lindyline 03-24-2011 05:10 PM

Pugh I really like your view!!

pattis47 03-24-2011 06:53 PM

You are really just moving right along Jacquie. You will be far ahead of me now. I am going home to visit my son and his family this weekend. That means no sewing. My granddaughter has a concert on saturday so it will be alot of fun. She has called several times to be sure I will be there, like I would miss it! I will just have to be more diligent next week to keep pace with you.

jacquie 03-25-2011 04:45 AM

ohh patti, sounds like a lovely few days away for you!
so, where is 'home' compared to where you live now? and tell us more about the concert! how old is your GD? and what kind of concert is she involved in??

i promise you i won't shoot ahead in the sewing dept! lol although i am doing nothing but hand sewing just now, as i twisted my back some how the other day, and it is seeeeeew sore!! i can't do an awful lot at the moment but sew!!
(SUCH A SHAME!!) LOL...

looking forwards to hearing about your weekend!!

I'll still be here lol... waiting to hear all of your news...
have fun!!