Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Eager Beavers Chat and photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/eager-beavers-chat-photos-t104448.html)

RNUNU 03-25-2011 08:32 PM

Hi Jacquie -
Sneeked in some time and worked on your Row Robin .... posted a picture on the Early Bird Threads message board ... and the 2011 Row Robin Picture Board. Got "one" week left .... before the Quilt Show. If I can .... I will try and finish and get it into the mail during next week. Anxious to get started on "My View". :roll: :wink:
-- Dayle

jacquie 03-26-2011 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by RNUNU
Hi Jacquie -
Sneeked in some time and worked on your Row Robin .... posted a picture on the Early Bird Threads message board ... and the 2011 Row Robin Picture Board. Got "one" week left .... before the Quilt Show. If I can .... I will try and finish and get it into the mail during next week. Anxious to get started on "My View". :roll: :wink:
-- Dayle

the row is just beautiful!!
i really appreciate all the work you've done on my row prior to the quilt show, but seriously!! please finish your pincushions etc!!
i would hate for you to be running around panicking at the end of the 7 days, as you've ran out of time!!
like i said, my row will still be there :)

jacquie 03-27-2011 04:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
another update!!
you ladies are going to be 'SICK to the gills' of my row by the time it' done!! lol...

i've finished the church, i will quilt the stones outlines onto it's front wall when i it quilt it all... i love it, and am very happy at how it turned out. the odd wonky railing here and there, but i can live with that!! lol...
i'm now working on the middle hills & cottages... i will hopefully complete them tomorrow.

i'm trying to get as much done now so i can work on the christening dresses when the pattern arrives...

row so far...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]176098[/ATTACH]

church completed...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]176104[/ATTACH]

RNUNU 03-27-2011 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by jacquie
another update!!
you ladies are going to be 'SICK to the gills' of my row by the time it' done!! lol...

i've finished the church, i will quilt the stones outlines onto it's front wall when i it quilt it all... i love it, and am very happy at how it turned out. the odd wonky railing here and there, but i can live with that!! lol...
i'm now working on the middle hills & cottages... i will hopefully complete them tomorrow.

i'm trying to get as much done now so i can work on the christening dresses when the pattern arrives...

Oh, Jacquie ...... your view is coming out fantastic! Just hope my view will come out as I have invisioned it. Sure will be glad, when I can get started on it.

Was looking ahead at the order in which I will be receiving the individual rows ..... believe I've got it figured out right .... and when I get your View Row to work on, the theme for the row will be your "Baskets w/ Fruits". So between now and then keeping the mind and eyes open for the cream and blue fabrics, along with the designing of the same. :) :thumbup:

--- Dayle

Karen 03-28-2011 02:52 PM

jacquie your view is awesome!

jacquie 03-28-2011 03:55 PM

thank you karen! i'm having a lot of fun with it!!
a bit fiddly though in areas!!! lol...

maine ladybug 04-06-2011 11:49 AM

Hi all you "view" ladies! I didn't even realize we had this place to talk and show our view pictures. I just found it when I was looking at who I was supposed to send my row out to.
Anyway, I'm here now and will post a picture of my row before I send it out. It's been done for weeks and I am anxious to get going!!
Looking forward to working with all of you again and welcome to Linda!
Oh, and Jacquie your view is starting off wonderfully!

jacquie 04-06-2011 12:03 PM

well done joan!! you have really done well getting yours finished sew soon!!
mine hasn't got any further since my photo above, as i have the christening dresses to think about.
i'm also needing a little inspiration to complete this last bit on the left.
i'm wanting to add 'fur baby; fudge', (our springer spaniel) and our deceased 'fur baby; bonnie' (golden lab, who died 2 years ago)
i suppose i should add 'tibby' & 'king noodles' (cats) as well, and maybe our deceased cat 'jinxy'? (where do you stop??? lol)
i need to play around with it.

i'm off to 2 interviews tomorrow, and we have a 'viewer' on friday, then the baby shower on saturday!! life is busy at the moment!!
i then need to sew the 2 bolero jacket's together which i have cut out, and then cut & sew the 2nd christening dress.

phew!!!!!! when did you say you where coming over to help me ladies???
I have 2 spare rooms here at this house!! lol (unfortunately when/if we move, we won't have any!! :( )

jacquie 04-06-2011 12:06 PM

ohh, i forgot to say!!!!

joan... where are your photo's!!!???!!!
:?: :?: :?: ;) ;) ;)

pattis47 04-06-2011 01:39 PM

jacquie
keep fur baby fudge on terra firma and the others up above as angels :idea:

Remember what I told you about working, it sure cuts into your sewing....I dont see how you will have time to work....you will just have to tell him.....SORRY! :lol: :wink:

Originally Posted by jacquie
well done joan!! you have really done well getting yours finished sew soon!!
mine hasn't got any further since my photo above, as i have the christening dresses to think about.
i'm also needing a little inspiration to complete this last bit on the left.
i'm wanting to add 'fur baby; fudge', (our springer spaniel) and our deceased 'fur baby; bonnie' (golden lab, who died 2 years ago)
i suppose i should add 'tibby' & 'king noodles' (cats) as well, and maybe our deceased cat 'jinxy'? (where do you stop??? lol)
i need to play around with it.

i'm off to 2 interviews tomorrow, and we have a 'viewer' on friday, then the baby shower on saturday!! life is busy at the moment!!
i then need to sew the 2 bolero jacket's together which i have cut out, and then cut & sew the 2nd christening dress.

phew!!!!!! when did you say you where coming over to help me ladies???
I have 2 spare rooms here at this house!! lol (unfortunately when/if we move, we won't have any!! :( )