Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/elisabrats-fall-halloween-tablerunner-table-mat-swap-t226990.html)

jaba 08-29-2013 05:03 AM

Kept thinking we had to mail this week end, a whole month yet.....this is going to be a long wait. Love those pics, be sure to practice and post retired fire chief so you don't forget :thumbup: and if you have Win8 you can teach brat!!

Oksewnsew 08-29-2013 06:56 AM

HEY HEY HEY...I am here, have my runner ready to quilt. KLGLS and I have visited, we're all set. I do a lot of reading here, just don't post a lot, on anything, unless someone responds to me.. It seems I spend 3/4 of my day tending to mom (she came down w/Shingles on July 3rd!), she recovering, but oh so slowly. Just as I start something, she gets up and needs food.. sooo, I get interrupted a LOT! But I'm here. ;o)

jillnjo 08-29-2013 08:33 AM

I am here, too! A busy time of year in the kitchen. My runner for my partner is well on the way and will soon be ready for quilting! I am happy with it and it is a pattern idea that I have never done before, but always liked. May show a sneak peak one of these days.

tlambing 08-29-2013 09:24 AM

SOOOOO Looking forward to the long weekend! Really wanting to spend the whole time quilting! Maybe I'll get that runner done!

Love seeing everybody's sneak peaks :)

sapdoggie 08-29-2013 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6261305)
That is such a pretty runner! you are going to blow off my dear friend and give that ONE to me right? I can find chocolate.. just have to wait til its cold enough to send it. one big lumpy mess if I mailed it now :( partners should be talking that does not please me that someone has gone missing.. give her a few days then I will contact them. No tolerance for missing people here. ZERO. so post. say hi and run but say HI I AM ALIVE it so pleases your partner :)

I may or may not share the runner. What are you offering me ?

Pink Lady 08-29-2013 11:11 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I have been in touch with may partner JuanitaBean she is finish my runner looking forward to seeing it. Here is a peak at some of my fall fabric. Some of witch will be used in my runner for JuanitaBean.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]432937[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]432938[/ATTACH]

That is it for me need to get back to work. I am cutting out the runner now:)
​Pink Lady

Lynnie25 08-29-2013 12:56 PM

Oooooooh I nearly drooled my porridge all over Pink Lady's gorgeous fabrics :)

Ready to quilt my tabletopper for Kiffie2413. Haven't heard from her for a while so I hope she is busy making mine :)

MartiMorga 08-29-2013 03:23 PM

Had a chance to catch up with all the posts and I must - I am loving those fall fabrics - Pink Lady I could sure loose myself in some of yours for sure. They really are all nice - from pg 44 to 48, and beyond! I got mine in the mail today and am excited to start! Got all the canning pretty much complete, just need to do some apple butter and apple pie filling. Got 1/2 of my house back together and they will be here to finish with "correct" rug on the 4th, so that should all be out of the way. This has been like a MAJOR Spring Cleaning and it will be the last for a few years! So I am going to be sewing like a mad woman by mid week and NOBODY better interrupt me, if you know what I mean!

Pink Lady 08-29-2013 04:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I did get a little sewing done so here is a little peak :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]433008[/ATTACH]

Chasezzz 08-29-2013 05:11 PM

Finally got back to sewing on my partially finished projects today...and the fall table runner for dabbler213 is finished! Looking forward to sending it along her way as soon as she wants!