Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/elisabrats-summer-fun-table-runner-table-mat-swap-sign-ups-close-may-5th-t219392.html)

Elisabrat 05-03-2013 05:05 AM

that would be very cool for a country feel sikesjj.. oh on a tiny white red print could look very old school :) (you remember OLD school kid right? sigh no no you don't).

I have down all who have signed up, sorted by owns cats owns dogs smokes doesn't smoke allergic to smoke, cats perfume no dog allergies I am aware of so if you have one best speak up! so I am hoping to start sorting today so I can give out names. I will do this Sunday evening not mid day. Last minute sign ups will get each other I guess. I want to be fair and I want to be fast! I have help this weekend.. JABA is coming! she drove from Wyoming to visit Marytoddliz in Oregon and is now arriving this weekend here to see me!!!! yahoo!!!! We will take pics (sorry guys I will be in them wait where is my skunk hat).. and it should be a grand ol time :) SIGN UP LADIES there is plenty of time still (and men if there is one who would like to join too). Invite your pals if you haven't already. I bet this will be the best runner swap in a real long time. Amazing players! shall I list my wants now? no? sigh.. too bad I want color I want summer I want fun I want.. ok wait it sounds like everyone else's wants too.. ok fine I will wait. not patient on my end either btw.

tlambing 05-03-2013 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by sikesjj (Post 6041296)
How does everyone feel about red, white, and blue bandana print? That is what is stuck in my head right now! I am thinking dresden plates connecting somehow.

I'd love it! I just bought some purple bandana for a swap. Love me the bandana print!

dabbler312 05-03-2013 07:23 AM

I think bandana prints are beautiful - gives it that country feel; and dresden plates - who doesn't like those!!!

Brat how lucky for you and jaba getting together. You girls will have a wonderful time; can't wait to see photos.
Do you have anything special planned - is she staying a couple of days or just in for a quick day trip? Enjoy your time together.

kiffie2413 05-03-2013 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6041481)
that would be very cool for a country feel sikesjj.. oh on a tiny white red print could look very old school :) (you remember OLD school kid right? sigh no no you don't).

I have down all who have signed up, sorted by owns cats owns dogs smokes doesn't smoke allergic to smoke, cats perfume no dog allergies I am aware of so if you have one best speak up! so I am hoping to start sorting today so I can give out names. I will do this Sunday evening not mid day. Last minute sign ups will get each other I guess. I want to be fair and I want to be fast! I have help this weekend.. JABA is coming! she drove from Wyoming to visit Marytoddliz in Oregon and is now arriving this weekend here to see me!!!! yahoo!!!! We will take pics (sorry guys I will be in them wait where is my skunk hat).. and it should be a grand ol time :) SIGN UP LADIES there is plenty of time still (and men if there is one who would like to join too). Invite your pals if you haven't already. I bet this will be the best runner swap in a real long time. Amazing players! shall I list my wants now? no? sigh.. too bad I want color I want summer I want fun I want.. ok wait it sounds like everyone else's wants too.. ok fine I will wait. not patient on my end either btw.

Brat and JABA hope you gals have a great time this week-end!! And, have you posted any warnings to let peeps close to where you are know that if it feels like an earthquake its just you and JABA??!!!..LOL...I say that as my dh loves to tease me and one special friend I have from elementary school (yep back in the dark ages...) anyway, she lives in another state, and when we get together dh loves to tease us about is that an earthquake or just you 2?..:D
Kif

sikesjj 05-03-2013 02:02 PM

Oh yall will have great fun!!!! Wish I could be there to join the party!!!!

SandyinZ4 05-03-2013 03:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6041481)
JABA is coming! she drove from Wyoming to visit Marytoddliz in Oregon and is now arriving this weekend here to see me!!!! yahoo!!!! We will take pics (sorry guys I will be in them wait where is my skunk hat).. and it should be a grand ol time :)

I am so excited to see pictures of some of you nice ladies. Since you are sharing, I will post one of me just in case you are as curious as I am. This was taken about a week ago so it is as good as it gets.
Yikes! This is huge so sorry if I jumped out at you! Use it to scare away monsters and mice if need be.

dabbler312 05-03-2013 05:34 PM

Nice photo Sandy - thank you for sharing - you have very pretty blue eyes.

jaba 05-03-2013 09:29 PM

More than a day trip, no plans here I'm just going by the seat of my pants. Miss Brat may kick us out you never know. great trip for buying fabric though, I'm going to have a lot to put away when I get home. Certainly have to visit the wineries while we're here brat will have to supervise. I really need to get sewing and use some of this stuff I bought. Made a patriotic and summer runner in case, hope the colors are right or I'll have to shop some more. Brought them with me so I can Mail, can pay the bills online...am really liking this traveling stuff.

Originally Posted by dabbler312 (Post 6041768)
I think bandana prints are beautiful - gives it that country feel; and dresden plates - who doesn't like those!!!

Brat how lucky for you and jaba getting together. You girls will have a wonderful time; can't wait to see photos.
Do you have anything special planned - is she staying a couple of days or just in for a quick day trip? Enjoy your time together.

createfourpaws 05-04-2013 01:32 PM

I am ready for this , went shopping today got some cut fabric. Found the pattern I want to use. So I am ready willing and able to get started.

marytoddliz 05-04-2013 05:18 PM

I know you guys are having a blast! Jaba and her hubby stopped by here on her Birthday, My 3 year old Charleigh had to have a Birthday Party for her! We had so much fun. I wish I could have been with you as you met up with Le' Brat, but Charleigh as sweet as she is is not very fun to quilt with! She will be with Grammy for the month of May, so I am going to be running a little behind on some of my sewing! Jaba, Can I post a picture?