Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/elisabrats-summer-fun-table-runner-table-mat-swap-sign-ups-close-may-5th-t219392.html)

Elisabrat 07-03-2013 01:32 AM

let me make something ABSOLUTELY CLEAR HERE:

If you have an issue bring it to me. I will do my best to rectify it. I am not magic. DO NOT POST COMPLAINTS on this board about your partners. Its not o.k. Most things can be dealt with. I am not going to have the rest of the swappers here feeling they shouldnt play in my reindeer games. Life happens.BRING IT TO ME.

ok now that is one lovely wedding gift. if I get married again can I have one? oh.. no more marriage for the brat? used up all my marriage fun? yeah yes I did. I think the DH wouldnt be thrilled about another marriage. guess no quilt for me :(

buslady 07-03-2013 04:40 AM

I have an idea, Bratt. Renew your vows. That counts. I said it does. LOL

Elisabrat 07-03-2013 06:01 AM

oh goody I get a quilt???? honey get over here.. I love you I love you I love you.. tada we are married again! I will go set a chair right in front of the mailbox waiting for my quilt. honey can you bring me a glass of water?

Yosamitesa 07-03-2013 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6156692)
let me make something ABSOLUTELY CLEAR HERE:

If you have an issue bring it to me. I will do my best to rectify it. I am not magic. DO NOT POST COMPLAINTS on this board about your partners. Its not o.k. Most things can be dealt with. I am not going to have the rest of the swappers here feeling they shouldnt play in my reindeer games. Life happens.BRING IT TO ME.

ok now that is one lovely wedding gift. if I get married again can I have one? oh.. no more marriage for the brat? used up all my marriage fun? yeah yes I did. I think the DH wouldnt be thrilled about another marriage. guess no quilt for me :(

WOW...I take it someone woke up without chocolate on the nightstand from the chocolate fairy. I'll have to call the chocolate fairy and tell them shame shame!

buslady 07-03-2013 07:32 AM

Brat, I do LOVE your new avatar!!! Looks like a portrait of ME!!!

QuilterMomma 07-03-2013 08:20 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Received this one in mail from kgoodhand. So totally live it, and how did you know I needed lotion? Loving it! It may stay there, right on the counter. It fits nearly the whole length. Thank you! Dh likes it as well.

tlambing 07-03-2013 08:39 AM

Does anyone else get really excited about sending to someone. I swear I'm like a kid at Christmas with excitement. Just got confirmation that my runner was delivered.

dabbler312 07-03-2013 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 6157413)
Does anyone else get really excited about sending to someone. I swear I'm like a kid at Christmas with excitement. Just got confirmation that my runner was delivered.

Darn - I'm at work and will have to wait until after 5:00 today to see it; I had periodontal appt this morning so have to work through my lunch hour to make up time off. Oh this will be a long afternoon.

QuilterMomma 07-03-2013 10:56 AM

Agree on the giving part. Seeing the wonderful quilts things we receive is rewarding also. Such fun!

buslady 07-03-2013 11:10 AM

I think the giving is almost as much fun as the getting!! I get so excited to find out how much they like it. Sometimes the reaction can be disappointing, though. My family can't figure out how I can give them all away! I tell them I do it for ME!! Made 8 potato bags the other day. Only 2 left. I swear I've given away 50 of them. DH brags them up to everyone. KGoodhand, wonderful job, QM you are one lucky gal!! Can't wait to see Dabblers.