Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Fall Round Robin Group A (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fall-round-robin-group-t316114.html)

Mona G 08-17-2021 05:13 AM

I usually just Google themes or borders online.

Annaquilts 08-17-2021 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Mona G (Post 8502620)
I usually just Google themes or borders online.

Thank you Mona. I guess I can always run things by people to see what would be the best way to fit it.

hav4boys 08-17-2021 11:52 AM

I google and get ideas and then create them in EQ8.

hav4boys 08-17-2021 11:56 AM

I am ready to get started... Anna get that center to me. ROFL!!!

Annaquilts 08-17-2021 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8502770)
I am ready to get started... Anna get that center to me. ROFL!!!

It is ready but for being trimmed to 24 1/2 in. you want me to send as is?

carriem 08-17-2021 03:31 PM

I have a couple border books...got both on amazon. The first looks like it is less than $6 now.

Blocks, Borders, Quilts!: A Mix-and-Match Workbook for Designing Your Own Quilts

60 Pieced Quilt Borders - Mix & Match

CarrieBorchardt 08-17-2021 06:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think I figured this out. If there is not a picture here, then I guess not. Anyway, this is ready to go and measures 23 by 20.25 and will finish at 22.5 by 19.75. I ship to RebaQuilts and can do that on Friday. Any tips on how to ship--what kind of mailer or box, type of shipping, etc? Thanks!

TheMerkleFamily 08-18-2021 04:13 AM

Free book to good home

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 8502489)
Can anyone recommend any border books that I could use for the round robin?

I'm a quiet observer of all the amazing creativity in the RR's and recently picked-up a few border books that were recommended on one of these threads awhile back. Somehow I accidentally acquired two copies of Pieced Borders The Complete Resource by Judy Martin & Marsha McCloskey and would be happy to send this gently used book to you, Annaquilts, for no charge. If you don't want/need this particular book then it's available to anyone else who would like it.

Thank you all for sharing your beautiful works in these RR threads - it's a real treat to log-in and see your beautiful creations.

Christine

Annaquilts 08-18-2021 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by TheMerkleFamily (Post 8502872)
I'm a quiet observer of all the amazing creativity in the RR's and recently picked-up a few border books that were recommended on one of these threads awhile back. Somehow I accidentally acquired two copies of Pieced Borders The Complete Resource by Judy Martin & Marsha McCloskey and would be happy to send this gently used book to you, Annaquilts, for no charge. If you don't want/need this particular book then it's available to anyone else who would like it.

Thank you all for sharing your beautiful works in these RR threads - it's a real treat to log-in and see your beautiful creations.

Christine

Oh yes, please! I would love to have the borders book. Thank you. That is very kind of you.

TheMerkleFamily 08-18-2021 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 8502878)
Oh yes, please! I would love to have the borders book. Thank you. That is very kind of you.

Sending it today - look forward to the amazing creativity from this wonderful group!