Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   FALL TABLERUNNER SWAP – PARTNERS on PAGE 6 (Signup closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fall-tablerunner-swap-%96-partners-page-6-signup-closed-t48428.html)

KGoodhand 06-08-2010 11:48 AM

This is going to be so much fun!!!
I already have it planned out! I think!!!

Ms Grace 06-08-2010 12:29 PM

I think I know what I'm going to make. :)
Can't wait to find out who my partner is.

shaysmema 06-08-2010 12:31 PM

Chose my pattern and fabric today. Hope whoever my partner is will like it

QuiltingGrannie 06-08-2010 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by ReeneeD
I want to sign up but don't know what a 'PM' is. I know, I know! How dumb is that! But I am new to this and I need help. LOL

PM is private message. Click on her name and it will give you an option to send private message. Then under the "Quilting Board..." where all the topics and such are is one for Private Messages. When you get a PM it will be highlighted in yellow.

b4laur 06-10-2010 09:31 AM

I PM'd you yesterday, I'm in.
Enjoyed doing the Summer Runner. Was just a little slow getting it done and sent off. I hope TamMoo likes it.
Life is not always kind. And all will be good, after this wedding that I am organizing and also in.

LaurieE 06-10-2010 10:53 AM

This sounds like fun. Sending you a PM.

Dragonfly Nana 06-13-2010 01:33 PM

I don't think teacup will pair us again Cheryl....especially since we were such "over achievers" in the last one ;-)

Ooohhhh :XD: I finished the top I designed for this today and I am not sure I want to give it away!

SulaBug 06-13-2010 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana
I don't think teacup will pair us again Cheryl....especially since we were such "over achievers" in the last one ;-)

Ooohhhh :XD: I finished the top I designed for this today and I am not sure I want to give it away!

No, it would be a lot more fun to have different partner's!! :D I have my pattern picked out, too. Now all I have to do is pick out my fabric & get busy!! Are we excited, or what? :thumbup:
:D :D :D :D

Dragonfly Nana 06-13-2010 04:27 PM

Just a little :roll:

I am proud to say that the one just finished I designed and made completely from my scraps & stash!

You ladies are rubbing off on me is a very good way :thumbup:

QuiltingGrannie 06-13-2010 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana

No, it would be a lot more fun to have different partner's!! :D I have my pattern picked out, too. Now all I have to do is pick out my fabric & get busy!! Are we excited, or what? :thumbup:
:D :D :D :D

I have my fabrics picked out, just need a pattern. Maybe we should combine the two and we'd be set!
:thumbup: