Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fat-quarter-swap-march-greens-whites-creams-side-swap-ugly-fabrics-t260066.html)

jeanne49 02-03-2015 04:43 PM

I signed up for both, but Brat forgot me. I sent her a PM the other day and haven't heard back. So looks like I will be sitting out this months swap. Hope everyone has fun!!

Patchesnposies 02-03-2015 05:44 PM

Oh no, Jeanne! Brat has surgery or a procedure tomorrow (I believe) and she is expecting it to be a doozy. She forgot me for this swap, too. Her head was just too full of other more important stuff. I 'd be happy to swap with you. FQ's or Uglies? Which did you sign up for?

PnP

jeanne49 02-03-2015 07:11 PM

Patches, thanks for volunteering to be my partner. Sent you a PM - I totally understand about Linda and the procedure, it is quite understandable.

sewellie 02-03-2015 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by cuppy (Post 7075416)
sewellie, your FQ greens/creams will be mailed out to you today.

I'M SO EXCITED'!!!! Baby Willa won't spend the night, her daddy got to come home tonight, so I hope to get mine in the mail to you tomorrow.

kiffie2413 02-03-2015 11:12 PM

Hi my friends,
Popping in to say I pray Brat has sailed thru her surgery, and will be posting again soon! I love ya, Ms. Brat!

And a thank you for the thoughts, prayers, etc. regarding my hubby. He has MS, Addisons disease, and on 1/23 had a surgery to remove the rod and screws put in his right femur last April when he broke it. They didn't fit correctly, were causing increased pain, damage, so had to go.
Well last Thursday 1/29, early a.m. I had to call an ambulance for him. It appears my sweet man dodged a bullet of a major stroke. We spent 5 days in the hospital, came home late yesterday evening. Things are still trying to level off, he's very tired, and a little more unsteady. Though only being able to put 50% weight on 1 leg doesn't help that.
I hope I don't sound selfish, but can I ask for those of you who are comfortable with it to please keep him in your prayers? And our son and myself, too. My hubby is a trooper, saying it'll all be okay. I'm the worrier trying to stay strong. And though he's grown, we hated having our son see his dad go through this. They're extremely close.
And this is my cue to sign off, crying isn't something I do often, but lately it's my middle name.
Thank you all for just being y'all...
Regards,
K

Patchesnposies 02-04-2015 06:00 AM

Kiffie, Please know that I have you, your son and dear husband covered in prayer. Big Hugs and lots of love being sent your way. I know you are strong, but you cry all you need to and know it is just for a season. Thankful that your DH dodged that bullet. God is good. ((((:hug:))))

Vitality 02-04-2015 06:01 AM

SO very happy o hear the good news about Brats surgery and that your hubby was able to come home and things are improving. *big hugs* to you Kif

jclinganrey 02-04-2015 08:19 AM

It looks like I signed up too late. Darn & double-darn. I read that Brat is out of commission yesterday and today, so certainly understand that.

If there is still anyone looking for a swap partner, I'd be interested!

* FQ's - preferably no St. Pat's fabrics
* ugly yard

Let me know!

Jane

PeginCO 02-04-2015 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by sewellie (Post 7074932)
PeginCo, did you get a partner yet? Just let me know, I'm reminding you. Bawhahahah told you so!!!!
Ellie

I did...BUT, sewellie, you KNOW I'd swap with you, too! Pm me!

PeginCO 02-04-2015 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by jclinganrey (Post 7076841)
It looks like I signed up too late. Darn & double-darn. I read that Brat is out of commission yesterday and today, so certainly understand that.

If there is still anyone looking for a swap partner, I'd be interested!

* FQ's - preferably no St. Pat's fabrics
* ugly yard

Let me know!

Jane

Hey, Jane! I could do one more FQ swap. I will pm you!