Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fat-quarter-swap-march-greens-whites-creams-side-swap-ugly-fabrics-t260066.html)

tlambing 02-05-2015 09:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sewellie (Post 7078536)
Ok unlucky somebody gets these "fabrics." Yuccky, popo, ugh, nasty, auch. They have been mailed and should arrive on Saturday. Sure hope you don't fall over with excitement. hahaha

Here are Sewellie's uglies: [ATTACH=CONFIG]508996[/ATTACH]

tlambing 02-05-2015 09:33 PM

Forgot to say...I really like least 2 of them:)
That eye of the beholder thing.

sewellie 02-05-2015 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 7079097)
Forgot to say...I really like least 2 of them:)
That eye of the beholder thing.

Thank you so much for posting that for me, Teresa. Too bad they're already sent or you would have gotten them. Te ha. But I have more if you want them. :) Just let me know & I'll send pictures. You're so silly, that's why I like you. Tell me which 2 you liked. I can send you some that are even uglier. ahah

kiffie2413 02-06-2015 06:22 AM

Um, the green "lizard skin" (is it lizard skin, crocodile pattern, etc.??), I kinda like that one..being married to "Jed Clampett" all these years must really be rubbing off on me...lol..
Kif

dfelker 02-06-2015 08:43 AM

WHOA!!! I received an envelope from Rosemary Attaway and a sweet note with some fabric I have NEVER seen before.
I will post pics later. Good News tho, I HAVE A USE FOR IT !!! :D

dfelker 02-06-2015 08:44 AM

It is TRUE that Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Hope the end Beholder will love the result.

oneteappot 02-06-2015 09:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Feistypixy,
Received my wonderful envelope of fabrics yesterday! Love them all. They may just end up In Some new placemats for my dining room table. And the pattern is cute too. I will have to get some fabric to make a couple of them. And no problem about the doggie treat, I have extras so no one will be left out! LOL!
I will try to get your package out soon. I am trying to get a quilt finished up for the baby. I had the guests at the shower use fabric markers on 5 inch squares and I am making a quilt for the baby with them. It is pieced but I need to get it sandwiched and quilted. I am naming the quilt "hearts of love from family and friends". Not all squares was exactly what I expected but I used them all.
Attaching a photo of my greens from fiestypixy!
Thanks so much!

oneteappot 02-06-2015 10:03 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is a photo of the quilt that is in the making and the fabric for the back. What do you think?

oneteappot 02-06-2015 10:20 AM

Any news from Brat/Linda yet?

Vitality 02-06-2015 10:27 AM

Haven't seen any updates yet and I've been stalking all the swap threads to check.