Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Favorite Things Tablerunner/Mat swap!! Sign ups Close January 10th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/favorite-things-tablerunner-mat-swap-sign-ups-close-january-10th-t236412.html)

Likethedog 01-04-2014 03:08 PM

Jaba's partner could do a table runner with scenes of her new vehicle!

jaba 01-04-2014 06:01 PM

Had hubby go to the post office today, it was snowing and I didn't want to get it dirty. Now how stupid is that, had it for 2 days and haven't even driven it. Likethedog, I can look at it in the garage, stays clean that way :) would rather have a Valentine's Day runner or St. Paddy's Day. Love those holiday ones that I can change out and enjoy.

LAQUITA 01-04-2014 08:10 PM

Ohhh I'm in. I did this in 2012 and enjoyed it. So I've signed up for this one too:!
Here's some info for my SS:

Some of my favorite things are: antique roses, crosses, anything sewing/quilting related.
I LOVE bling! I think I'd like a table runner / mat for one of two places:
(1) our bedroom which is done in antique roses, colors are hunter green, light pink & burgandy
(2) our living room, is done In Burgundy, beige, and hunter greens we have crosses on our walls.

Can't wait to get our names so we chat and get started on our partners 'favorites' .
:)

Likethedog 01-05-2014 09:26 AM

Every time I read someone's list of favorite things, it gives me ideas. I'm excited about getting started!

tlambing 01-06-2014 07:02 AM

Likethedog, you only have to wait til the weekend! Yeah. We will all get our partners then.
I'm really looking forward to the personalization of this swap. Albeit your partners interpretation of your list of favorite things;)

sign ups don't close until Friday. If your on the fence, jump on over and join us! This is gonna be fun!

mom-6 01-06-2014 08:05 PM

Just checking - did I sign up for this one? Can't remember. Lol!

tlambing 01-06-2014 10:26 PM

[QUOTE=mom-6;6497702]Just checking - did I sign up for this one? Can't remember. Lol

Why YES! You did:)

Elisabrat 01-07-2014 05:12 AM

whooot whooot! yahoo... tick tock tick tock.. time is getting closer day by day isn't it? Teresa sounds like there will be some truly grand runners coming out of here! and thought Jaba you wanted a valentines one? or how did that thought come to me (lost and confused?) I am getting some things done.. riped two quilts apart which was a picnic and now can resew them correctly. well one of them the other will be sent out to be quilted no way no how doing one that big lol or more seam ripping would occur. I wonder if there is one most favorite thing .. guess time will tell :) good luck guys on all your sewing adventures. I have only 10 official ufo's .. too bad t hey are not table runner sized :)

MizMelly 01-07-2014 10:12 AM

Sigh. My bad. I keep looking at patterns for table toppers that I'd like for myself...... is that wrong? Or am I just wishing I could make one for every month of the year (for myself of course)?! I will restrain myself until I get my partner....

JenniePenny 01-07-2014 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by MizMelly (Post 6498913)
Sigh. My bad. I keep looking at patterns for table toppers that I'd like for myself...... is that wrong? Or am I just wishing I could make one for every month of the year (for myself of course)?! I will restrain myself until I get my partner....

Which patterns appeal to you? Maybe your partner will have (some of) those very same patterns and thus can make one for you!