Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Favorite Things Tablerunner/Mat swap!! Sign ups Close January 10th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/favorite-things-tablerunner-mat-swap-sign-ups-close-january-10th-t236412.html)

MizMelly 02-03-2014 07:16 AM

I got my top finished yesterday! Now for the fun (or not so fun) part of having to do the machine quilting. Forging ahead, I should be able to mail to Quilty-Louise by the 13th.

tlambing 02-03-2014 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by MizMelly (Post 6552566)
I got my top finished yesterday! Now for the fun (or not so fun) part of having to do the machine quilting. Forging ahead, I should be able to mail to Quilty-Louise by the 13th.

You go Girl! I used to dread the thought of the FMQ part, now I kind of look forward to it. Can't wait to see what you've created.

mom-6 02-03-2014 09:45 AM

Sew excited! I got the binding finished and now I can get it ready to mail as soon as my partner sends me her address.

Quilty-Louise 02-03-2014 12:56 PM

MizMelly my visions for your's is not turning out the way I wanted
it to.

I am on remake #3 now.

Likethedog 02-03-2014 02:20 PM

I'm almost ready to send!

MizMelly 02-03-2014 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 6553206)
MizMelly my visions for your's is not turning out the way I wanted
it to.

I am on remake #3 now.

How funny! Mine didn't turn out how I wanted it to either, so I'm going to do a little seam ripping tonight and do something more creative on one section. Guess I wasn't thinking yesterday, because I know I can do better.

tlambing 02-06-2014 07:53 AM

Just checking in. How's everybody doing? I finished one Round robin quilt last wknd and started on another. I also hung the "Christmas" runner that I didn't get done for my cousin up on my design wall. Looking for just the right inspiration on how to quilt it out. It's LOooong, so more than just a tiny undertaking. Hopefully something will come to me soon.
Do you FMQ or is stitch in the ditch your fav?

Oksewnsew 02-06-2014 08:49 AM

WELL, I haven't heard from my swap partner in quite a while, nor have I received my mat/runner. Nurse Bonnie where you is?

jaba 02-06-2014 09:00 AM

I do both ways Teresa, depends on the pattern I used and what I think will look better. Big help aren't I? Waiting for my runner too but Laquinta did let me know that it would be awhile before it was done. She pulled a tendon in her elbow and is going to physical therapy, so it may be quite a long time before it's done. Sometimes those take a while to heal. I'm just waiting to see all the pics of the ones all of you receive....

tlambing 02-06-2014 10:51 AM

I have an idea!

How 'bout everyone check in with us and let us know how your runner is coming? It's so much more fun when everyones chattering. According to my records just under 1/2 of you have received your runners already(very cool) and the rest of us are being patient.
Sneak peeks are fun too.