Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   FEB. F4 SWAP! St. Patrick's Day and Green fat quarters! Closes Feb 2nd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/feb-f4-swap-st-patricks-day-green-fat-quarters-closes-feb-2nd-t239656.html)

Grandma Peg 01-30-2014 07:40 PM

Bought my fat quarters yesterday at Joann's. Looking forward to seeing all the pretty green fabrics.

SheriR 01-30-2014 08:42 PM

I pmed too!!! I'll be at a DJ class Saturday in Celeste, Texas. I'll be looking for my fabrics then. So excited!

jaba 01-30-2014 08:54 PM

Looking forward to this, oh yeh! I can make some "calender blocks" from this month's theme!

Elisabrat 01-31-2014 06:47 AM

Yonikka your yellow is ST. Patricks Day (I have that one too and love it!). So that is totally fine to send as one of your fabrics and what a lovely selection of shamrocks you have. I think your partner is going to fall in love with her treats! I know I would.

I have gotten so far as to making two lists last night of the swaps. I will happily ADD to it if you want to sign up today :) so tomorrow maybe I can get some names and addresses out and the party can thus begin! yahoo!!! Lots of swappers!!!

Elisabrat 01-31-2014 06:48 AM

Elisabrat 01-31-2014 06:50 AM

I am a goober! Sign ups close FEB 2nd.. friendly reminder for those on the fence.. after 5 pm Sunday this swap will be closed. Names will be given out no later than Monday Feb 3rd so watch for your partners ladies.

Love2read 01-31-2014 10:52 AM

Hey All!
I am in for two! I already sent in my PM and I have been collecting Green fabric for a while!
I can't wait!!!

carey.gravelle 01-31-2014 02:15 PM

I'm in for one set. I already sent in my PM

Elisabrat 01-31-2014 07:46 PM

got pms today you guys are all in! will post a list tomorrow afternoon check it to make sure your on it and I haven't missed anyone. I will put one or two next to your name please make sure I also have the correct number of swaps for you.

Pattia 02-01-2014 08:38 AM

I am wondering as we are getting sign ups if your NOT going to sign up could you let me know why?

Just more info as requested Linda, I am not able to participate in this one for several reasons, none your fault for picking colours.
-time and money- class has started up again and mailing from Canada is $$
-not enough greens in my stash, and no time for a trip to the quilt store where we do pay a lot more for FQ's as well.
-don't want to offend anyone with this comment, but I don't want to run the risk of St. Paddy's day fabric back. I won't use it at all, sorry, just not my thing.

I have no one else to swap with, so I would end up with something hanging out in my stash I won't use.
Hey, that gives me an idea, one month, can we have a freeform exchange? Say when we get our partners, we say I like brights/ homespun/ modern/vintage/30's and exchange with pieces not using in our stash?
sort of surprise package?

just a thought. rambling on today as I have not had my tea yet. lol
Patti