Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February 2010 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-2010-doll-quilt-swap-t34534.html)

Chele 02-12-2010 02:02 PM

What a cute quilt RJ! I love the ladybugs!

If anyone sends a perfect quilt, I will spank you! LOL! We're supposed to be having fun here!

Mine is ready to head to OOOklahoma...can you hear me singing?

samroberts01 02-12-2010 02:24 PM

Ya RJ I didnt even notice that is why the lady bugs were there, cute idea!

RJ 02-12-2010 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by samroberts01
Ya RJ I didnt even notice that is why the lady bugs were there, cute idea!

Thanks to someone on this board that suggested it.

So My quilt isn't perfect so Chele won't have to spank me LOL LOL

Janis 02-12-2010 02:44 PM

I'm still smiling about those cute little ladybugs. :-) :-) :-) I want some! Where did you find them, if you don't mind my asking?
I even printed the picture of them and took it to show my pool pals at the Y this morning. They also thought they were darling. Someone here gave you the greatest advise, and you surely won the prize with what you did!!!!

Chele, I can here you singing up here in Indiana. :-) :-) :-)

RJ 02-12-2010 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Janis
I'm still smiling about those cute little ladybugs. :-) :-) :-) I want some! Where did you find them, if you don't mind my asking?
I even printed the picture of them and took it to show my pool pals at the Y this morning. They also thought they were darling. Someone here gave you the greatest advise, and you surely won the prize with what you did!!!!

Chele, I can here you singing up here in Indiana. :-) :-) :-)

I am pretty sure they came from Joannes---and I cut the shank off the back and used fabric glue so they would lie flat.

Rhonda 02-12-2010 04:04 PM

Love your quilt RJ! I got some of the lady bugs at our Walmart a few months ago. My DGS used some of them on his Kids Doll Quilt for that swap. They are do cute!

I love the way you saved the ricrac! I would never have thought of that. Great idea whoever suggested it!

Janstar 02-12-2010 04:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This is the darling quilt I got from my partner 'Up North'. It is so cute and colorful. I love it Donna!! All of your decorative stitches are perfect!! I am quilting yours now and then I'll bind it and send it. Hope you like it!

Crazy quilt from 'Up North'.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2748[/ATTACH]

Close up of some of her pretty stitches.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2804[/ATTACH]

Label.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2805[/ATTACH]

Janstar 02-12-2010 04:33 PM

I forgot to thank you for the decorative pins also. My DH said he really loves the bright colors. He always wants me to get brighter fabric. Thanks again!

Chele 02-12-2010 05:05 PM

Up North, I'm "crazy" about the quilt you made for Janstar! Sorry to sound like an old-fashioned Valentine, but I adore crazy quilts! So cute!

Esqmommy 02-12-2010 05:06 PM

Totally cute quilt UpNorth!!! You did good my dear!