Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February 2012 Doll Quilt Swap (No Theme, Sender's Choice) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-2012-doll-quilt-swap-no-theme-senders-choice-t176576.html)

oksewglad 02-11-2012 09:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
How clever!! Little "dogs" and cats everywhere.
Here's the "Cabin flower" quilt rwquilts made for me. Her workmanship is fabulous. She PP'd the 3" lcabins, then appliqued the center flower. Isn't this just lovely. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning with her extras. Most useful right now--the house checkbook cover--by the yellow and blue is my favorite color combo. Most interesting is the sewing clutch with zip locks to hold little sewing projects or fabrics to go shopping with; has felt for needles. Just great. Thanks for being such a wonderful partner. [ATTACH=CONFIG]311080[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]311081[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]311082[/ATTACH]

sewbeadit 02-12-2012 02:31 AM

Krystyna, glad to have you aboard. I have only been doing this for two months, but it is so much fun, I am really enjoying it. I know Chele was a good leader and I know you will be too. Long live the doll quilts Swap!:)

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4958093)
Thank you, Chele! I am certainly not as talented as most of you, but I am pretty good at organizing. Nonetheless, I hope all of you will be patient with me while I learn the ropes. Chele has promised to help if I need it and I'm sure I will.
This doll quilt swap is so much fun and I want to thank Chele for her three years of hard work.

jillnjo 02-12-2012 06:07 AM

Gladie! What a treasure you have in that log cabin quilt! It is so pretty and I do love log cabin. The extras are all so nice, too. Love the checkbook cover. Enjoy! N.

rwquilts 02-12-2012 07:16 AM

So glad you like it Gladie! Was super fun to work on!

Krystyna 02-12-2012 07:20 AM

Ronda, another incredible quilt! Just saw the one you made for January. Lucky, lucky partners!

dslone 02-12-2012 07:38 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the quilt that I got from QuilterMomma I really like it alot and yours will be going out Monday if the weather holds out I hoe you like yours too Again thank you

Lv2sew2011 02-12-2012 01:55 PM

Two nicely doll quilts, awesome ladies..

Donna

Lynnie25 02-12-2012 07:03 PM

Oh my, I hope Krystyna doesn't go too 'normal' as her Cats and Dogs DQ is outstanding, just love the quirkiness of it and I must admit I have spent some time looking for the hotdogs :) Love the doggie with the string of hotdogs in his mouth.

Lynnie25 02-12-2012 07:05 PM

Gladie, love your DQ, and all those little extras too, lucky you. rwquilts, your work is amazing

Chele 02-12-2012 07:16 PM

I'm swooning here. Such wonderful quilts. You guys are having entirely too much fun. Keep it up!