Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Mini Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-mini-quilt-swap-t260310.html)

Patchesnposies 03-02-2015 06:09 PM

Also, what does it mean when ones feedback score disappears?

sistahdebbra 03-02-2015 06:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my Mini today and it is a winner. J_cody did the Cathedral Windaows block whick is a favorite of mine. I just love it Joni. The cathedral looks white but it is a light greene. Ignore the paperwork, I thought I cropped it out. Oh well, forgive me

JuneBillie 03-02-2015 07:43 PM

Oh that Cathedral Window Mini is so pretty. I have never tried one yet.

Patches when I first go on to the swaps and post I don't see my feedback score, but after someone else has posted then I see it. Hard to explain. Or also maybe it shows up with our last message that has been there at least earlier.

JuneBillie 03-02-2015 07:44 PM

Ok Patches, yes right after I posted this to you I see it didn't show my feedback score, but earlier it did. Try after you post next time to then hit reload and see if it shows.

Cheesehead 03-03-2015 05:25 AM

JCody, you did a wonderful job on the mini that you made Sistah, love the cathedral windows!

Jan

tlambing 03-03-2015 07:08 AM

What a beautiful mini you received Sistah. Love the windows and the embroidered shamrocks! Great job J_cody, very nice.

jeanne49 03-03-2015 12:47 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Love the cathedral windows mini with the embroidery - how clever!!

Received my mini from fiesty over the weekend, and here are the pictures. There was one item that I didn't get a picture of - it is a really lovely bracelet, gold with a old fashioned key as the dangle. I had it on and forgot the picture, but I will take one and post it for everyone to see. But here is the mini and the FQ's she sent me.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]512303[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]512304[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]512305[/ATTACH]

Cheesehead 03-03-2015 02:05 PM

Pretty Irish Chain that Fiesty made you, pretty fabric she included too!

Jan

marilyn43 03-03-2015 02:42 PM

This is so cute. I love it. Isn't the green, black and white sharp looking? I received my mini this weekend. I'll get a picture of it and post it. It is the cutest and got an Irish girl plaque with it. To me it was done perfectly. Oh I must not forget the pieces of gold with it also. Thank you so much Teresa. I will enjoy putting that out every March that comes around.

SheriR 03-03-2015 06:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh I received a lovely mini from Tesspug. We were beginning to worry about my po. Our weather caused them to stop deliveries. Look at the pretty dish clothes. I've never seen this design. They're so soft I may just pet them, not use them!! Button magnets too. So cute! (I think I don't do enough when I send my things...)

Thanks Tess, I just love it. And you're right. We were thinking the same! Perfect!!