Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap Closes Jan 31st 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-closes-jan-31st-4pm-cst-t260108.html)

Belfrybat 02-17-2015 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by TPr9258 (Post 7094237)
do we start one of these for March soon?

Lori will start a new thread about a week before the end of the month, and will also post here that the new swap is open. Just keep your eyes peeled. :)

quiltnut4ever 02-17-2015 03:45 PM

Vitality,
Sorry to hear of your loss of your sister {{{{{HUGS}}}}}} and hope you will join us soon!

To my SP your pkg. was sent out today and should be there by Thursday, no later than Friday!

hav4boys 02-17-2015 03:52 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Got home from a 4 days stay at the ocean and have a lovely package from Knitette. Got me some lovely Stewart (Maiden name) tartan slippers. I just love the scotty material. Everything was just perfect. pictures will no seem to attach and I have resized them... hmmm ... try again later.u

verna2197 02-17-2015 05:47 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I got a squishy in the mail today and it was from Jan, thank you so very much for everything. Love the socks, have a whole drawer full of socks with things on them.

Lots of homemade goodies.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]510631[/ATTACH]
Christmas Wall Hanging & pattern for tablerunner
[ATTACH=CONFIG]510632[/ATTACH]
Bobbin Box, hand cleaner, screwdriver kit, emery boards
[ATTACH=CONFIG]510633[/ATTACH]
Valentine Socks, candy and a real nice card
[ATTACH=CONFIG]510634[/ATTACH]

Knitette 02-18-2015 04:17 AM

Glad you liked the slippers. It's always difficult when you have the same person twice in a row (skipped December and January) - I always feel as if I put my best effort in first time round and am usually stumped as to what to send next time, lol! So pleased you like the fabric too :)

LindaR 02-18-2015 05:33 AM

2 Attachment(s)
WOW quilty-louise...I feel so special this AM....so many goodies...love the notebook, fabric, word books, wooden pointers, needles, EVERYTHING! LOL, I always use an old sewing machine needle to poke out my corners and now I have a special tool...love it...thanks so much....great month...

LovingMadisonLouise 02-18-2015 07:47 AM

Aussie: thank you so much for my wonderful package. It arrived yesterday.

Snow? Well this winter didn't deserve my new winter coat. We had snow on Christmas & that was it. Usually February is COLD. So far the only warm sunshine. My apricot tree is blooming & my flowers are coming up.

Quilty-Louise 02-18-2015 12:26 PM

Linda,

I am so glad you liked what I sent to you.

Originally Posted by LindaR (Post 7095205)
WOW quilty-louise...I feel so special this AM....so many goodies...love the notebook, fabric, word books, wooden pointers, needles, EVERYTHING! LOL, I always use an old sewing machine needle to poke out my corners and now I have a special tool...love it...thanks so much....great month...

JuanitaBean 02-18-2015 01:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you Nancy in Louisiana for my nice SP package . I have been really busy this last week I think I'm just about caught up. Hope ever one had a Great Valentines Day.

quiltnut4ever 02-18-2015 03:59 PM

Nice to see all the pkgs coming in! Believe it or not we're expecting low 30's in SWFL Friday morning! I actually welcome it since in a few mths we'll be hit with heat and humidity.