Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap Closes Jan 31st 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-closes-jan-31st-4pm-cst-t260108.html)

LovingMadisonLouise 02-24-2015 10:37 AM

My pal lives in TX. I mailed on the 10th, but haven't heard if it arrived.

Oksewnsew 02-24-2015 12:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, doesn't seem the Secret Pal I had is going to acknowledge the package sent to her, so I will. A post on here or a PM would have been nice - and YES it has been delivered.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]511443[/ATTACH]

Anoka Quilter 02-24-2015 12:37 PM

Did you have a tracking number so you can confirm it it was received? If it has been delivered I would contact Lori and let her know you have not heard from you SP.

It is one thing not to post pictures, I couldn't post pictures one month because my camera broke and I could not get the photos from my cell phone to load on to the board. However, to not send a PM to let you know the package arrived is not very considerate of them. Hopefully the person is on vacation someplace fun and warm and will PM you soon.

Anoka Quilter.

Originally Posted by LovingMadisonLouise (Post 7103762)

Oksewnsew 02-24-2015 12:48 PM

Yes it has definitely been delivered! Lori has been kept up-to-date, too. I posted on here that the package had been delivered, so everyone knows I did my due diligence. Not worried about her posting a pic, just think it's rude to not say SOMETHING!!!

Originally Posted by Anoka Quilter (Post 7103907)
Did you have a tracking number so you can confirm it it was received? If it has been delivered I would contact Lori and let her know you have not heard from you SP.

It is one thing not to post pictures, I couldn't post pictures one month because my camera broke and I could not get the photos from my cell phone to load on to the board. However, to not send a PM to let you know the package arrived is not very considerate of them. Hopefully the person is on vacation someplace fun and warm and will PM you soon.

Anoka Quilter.

Anoka Quilter 02-24-2015 12:52 PM

OKsewnsew, what a great box. Sorry you have not heard from your SP. Be sure to let Lori know.

Sibi 02-24-2015 11:31 PM

Hello there everyone. Haven't been in a swap since November...just took a short break. But I've been checking out all the lovely packages! Think I'll join in the fun for March. Oksewnsew....I absolutely LOVE that owl pincushion you made for your SP. Any chance you can tell me where to find that pattern? I love owls and my nephew's wife is also owl crazy and I'd love to make one of those for her. Would appreciate it a lot! See ya'll in March :)

aussie croydon 02-25-2015 01:58 AM

I have just received my February Secret Pal. Thanks so much. Another Aussie who lives not far from me in the same state. In fact my best friend lives in the same town. Its a small world.!!!

heronfan 02-26-2015 02:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by LovingMadisonLouise (Post 7103762)

Sorry, Gwyn. I left on the 12th for my daughter's wedding in London (thought I had posted this on the thread) and returned early this morning. Hubby took the mailbox key. He left work early and I finally received the box! Thanks so much. Will post pictures soon. Pat (heronfan)

Knitette 02-26-2015 11:31 PM

Lovely photo Pat! How did you like London?

quilting jem 02-27-2015 02:43 PM

I got a wonderful surprise in my letterbox this morning from my secret pal! Can't wait to get home and have a proper look at everything!