Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   friends know no borders Round Robin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/friends-know-no-borders-round-robin-t100949.html)

Crafty3790 08-09-2011 02:47 AM

I pmed her to and yes I would mail her a postcard it can't hurt.

luckylindy333 08-09-2011 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
Luckylinda go on the page that has group activity you should have her address I have the info of the person I send to next.

I still have her address, that is a good idea, just a friendly card, asking her if she is OK.

luckylindy333 08-09-2011 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by debe

Originally Posted by Kathy N
I wonder if we could just post a request out on the board to see if there is anyone else that lives in her same town that could try to make contact for us to see if she is OK.

i started a separate topic SOS with her name and no one responded

Kathy, you are not in the rotation either, with your two rows stuck in place. Do you want us all to make you a Ten Minute Block row with blue batiks and white centers? That would make it all different whites, would you be OK with that? I have forgotten what size blocks they were, now. Those sew up really fast!

Kathy N 08-09-2011 05:54 PM

I didn't ask for you to post her address, we shouldn't do that with anyone's address. I would like you to send me a private message with her address please. I would like to try and make contact with her since she has my quilt. Who has her quilt right now?

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
We can't post her personal address if the last person who sent to her still has it try sending her a post card asking what's up.

Kathy N 08-09-2011 05:59 PM

I'm not sure what to do at this point. I had all of the white fabric with the quilt so it would all match and give the quilt a consistent look. I suppose I could start over with a base row. I'm not sure if I have enough of the original blues leftover. I need to regroup and figure out what is best, do I drop out, or do I try to rebuild and start over again. Its so disappointing. I just wish we knew if she was OK. Something horrible must have happened for her to abandon the group while she has 2 quilts in her possession.

Originally Posted by luckylindy333

Originally Posted by Kathy N
I wonder if we could just post a request out on the board to see if there is anyone else that lives in her same town that could try to make contact for us to see if she is OK.

i started a separate topic SOS with her name and no one responded

Kathy, you are not in the rotation either, with your two rows stuck in place. Do you want us all to make you a Ten Minute Block row with blue batiks and white centers? That would make it all different whites, would you be OK with that? I have forgotten what size blocks they were, now. Those sew up really fast!

NCquilter 08-10-2011 01:43 PM

Who has ElizH's row now? I just remember reading in her journal that she has a blog or website. Maybe she has updated it. I don't remember the name of her blog/website.

debe 08-11-2011 04:02 AM

I agree something must have happened for her to just "disappear" I don't want anyone to drop out. I will help with what I can

debe 08-11-2011 05:49 AM

that Genius DungeonQ. found a phone number with the address i provided...i have called and left a message for her to call me back so it must be the right phone number I will keep you guys up to date. :)

Crafty3790 08-11-2011 06:02 AM

That's great I hope you get her.

luckylindy333 08-12-2011 03:47 PM

that Genius DungeonQ. found a phone number with the address i provided...i have called and left a message for her to call me back so it must be the right phone number I will keep you guys up to date. :)

I am so glad you found a number! We should be getting our rows back soon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: