Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   friends know no borders Round Robin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/friends-know-no-borders-round-robin-t100949.html)

Karen 09-18-2011 05:27 PM

I am not in a hurry to get a medallion right now. I will be moving asap and have to find a house yet.

luckylindy333 09-18-2011 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
Ok this is where things are as best as I can tell if Im wrong please let me know.

Medalions

Debe -has none
crafty3790-tealfalcons
Karen- has none
Joyce-crafty3790 and Debe?
tealfalcon-Karens
wytetygeress-?

Row

Crafty3790-dungeonquilter
Debe-none
dungeonquilter -none
Kathy-none
Luckylindy-crafty3790,Debe
NCquilter-Luckylindy

Missing rows

Cowpie
KathyN
NCquilter

I'll send Debe's off to NCquilter in the next few days. Then I have to work on crafty37901's... got to find me some birds! Love to all- Linda

debe 09-19-2011 08:24 AM

i will call Eliz H again when i return from holidays

Crafty3790 09-19-2011 08:41 AM

So as it stands I have heard from everyone so there are some still missing.

Crafty3790 09-19-2011 02:25 PM

Updated

Medalions

Debe -has none
crafty3790-tealfalcons
Karen- has none
Joyce-crafty3790 and Debe?
tealfalcon-Karens
wytetygeress-Joyce

Row

Crafty3790-dungeonquilter
Debe-none
dungeonquilter -none
Kathy-none
Luckylindy-crafty3790,Debe
NCquilter-Luckylindy

wytetygeress- hers is the celtic one if someone has it please post on here.

luckylindy333 09-29-2011 07:40 PM

Gosh, Crafty, you have such an organized brain... BTW, I put Debe's row in the mail yesterday, Overnight, to NCquilter. I was kind of bummed by the way it turned out. I ended up with a pattern that had inset triangles with no directions how to sew them in. I had to do something different than I originally planned and did not really like the way it came out... I should have read the directions over before I decided to do this one, live and learn and move on! On the plus side, I really like my choice of fabrics...

And, I ordered some bird prints today...

debe 09-30-2011 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by luckylindy333
Gosh, Crafty, you have such an organized brain... BTW, I put Debe's row in the mail yesterday, Overnight, to NCquilter. I was kind of bummed by the way it turned out. I ended up with a pattern that had inset triangles with no directions how to sew them in. I had to do something different than I originally planned and did not really like the way it came out... I should have read the directions over before I decided to do this one, live and learn and move on! On the plus side, I really like my choice of fabrics...

i will be happy with whatever you did; the effort is what matters to me...i always say that i didn't get into this hobby to be frustrated so i never strive for perfection just a look that makes me happy :)

luckylindy333 10-03-2011 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by debe

Originally Posted by luckylindy333

i will be happy with whatever you did; the effort is what matters to me...i always say that i didn't get into this hobby to be frustrated so i never strive for perfection just a look that makes me happy :)

Thanks, Debbie...

NCquilter 10-06-2011 01:42 PM

Has anyone heard from Charmqueen lately? I sent her a PM on Sept 9 asking her to please send my row on to the next person, or to send it back to me. I have not heard from her, so I sent her another PM. I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything.

Crafty3790 10-06-2011 02:29 PM

No I sent her one a while back she never responded.