Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Fun & Funky Chickens Block Swap - Sign Ups Close Aug. 30, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fun-funky-chickens-block-swap-sign-ups-close-aug-30-2012-a-t189577.html)

Fraew 09-08-2012 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5499989)
Even have the list of interview questions for him.

Love it! And the list of things to do too! :thumbup:

@SheriR - all I can say is get ready for some side swaps sister because the pressure is on for hair curler chick! Everytime I look at it...I just burst out laughing. It is so cute and funny I just can't stand it. :thumbup::thumbup::D:D

SheriR 09-08-2012 11:06 AM

Side swaps?? I'm out Texas shop hopping. I'll get more Texas prints:D

Mariposa 09-08-2012 07:33 PM

QMomma- does the guy even have a chance--???

owlvamp 09-08-2012 08:50 PM

wow some more nice blocks. I am so excited and can't wait to see what I get back.

som 09-08-2012 09:06 PM

i love your chick with hair rollers , i am a semi-retired hairdresser ,so i hope i get one of them if not ill have to copy that one ,it is so cute som

QuilterMomma 09-09-2012 05:26 AM

Of course he does if he behaves and measures up to my standards. He has to be as good as my man and better. One thing I have noticed is that he is always smiling just like my daughter and expects that smile to smooth everything out. It reminds me of my dd. OMG. We did work him pretty good and I slept with daughter to be sure nothing happened and I am sore and tired already this am. So not the thing I want to keep doing. He did behave and what a suck up. I was laughing just because of the "kindness" he tried to push over on me. What a ham he can be. I know he is just trying to impress us, but still, be real please. Will report later. I did manage to get one more set done, now doing another one this am. My back, from the work I did canned 22 jars of soup for daughter for college, so I was such toast last night and afternoon. Hate to think surgery is on its way, but may have to go there if this insurance pays for it. My other insurance would not and the nerve has decided to act up again. Back to the grind stone.

Originally Posted by Mariposa (Post 5500960)
QMomma- does the guy even have a chance--???

owlvamp 09-09-2012 07:47 PM

I have four daughters and would the same. If the guy decides he wants to date our daughter he has to come ask us first or it's already a no. If you can get in the door you are lucky but be very prepared for a drill of a life time. I'm really hard on all the girls but I really want them to be happy and choose a wonderful man and not just settle for one. It's a day and night job. 1 is married and 2 in college and one in tenth grade. My son says im just terrible and need to learn to let go. But no way I don't stop being a mother.
Get back to those blocks and get them sent in. Times a ticking. LOL
I do feel your pain though.

rwquilts 09-10-2012 04:38 AM

Little Miss Curler Chickie dudet is sooo funny! I can remember back in the day when I had those monstrosities in my hair! Didn't have chicken legs though...LOL! I need her for sure!

urgodschild2 09-10-2012 05:34 AM

HELP! Mariposa's mail box is full and I can't send her a PM. I forgot to bring her address to NH with me and I want to mail my Chickies to her. So if any of you have her address please PM. Thank you so much.

I LOVE THE CURLER CHICKEN. Too too cute.

rwquilts 09-10-2012 05:37 AM

I just pm'd you godschild. :)