Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Fun & Funky Chickens Block Swap - Sign Ups Close Aug. 30, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/fun-funky-chickens-block-swap-sign-ups-close-aug-30-2012-a-t189577.html)

Annaquilts 09-30-2012 11:34 AM

Mine are not home yet. You know those free range chickens. They probably found the beach before coming home to roost. If I do not have a cruler chick I will swap you. Thanks for offering.

Lv2sew2011 09-30-2012 07:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are the Chicks I got, wonderful blocks thank you everyone!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]366733[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]366734[/ATTACH]

RedGarnet222 10-01-2012 01:03 PM

I got my blocks too girls. Sorry, I have been babysitting a couple days. LOL...

I absolutly LOVE all of my blocks! Everyone did such a cute job on them. My seven year old neice really enjoyed going through them all with me. She giggled and giggled.

QuilterMomma 10-01-2012 01:15 PM

I got mine, and just have not stopped quilting to get on computer and tell you. Oh so sorry and bad of me.

Annaquilts, you must have gotten some of that partying crowd of chicks that were in the hot tub. They took the limo and Quervo with them.

Annaquilts 10-01-2012 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5554849)
Annaquilts, you must have gotten some of that partying crowd of chicks that were in the hot tub. They took the limo and Quervo with them.

Oh no chickens with hang overs it sounds like.

cavmom 10-01-2012 03:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
this was a great swap. Thanks to all for the wonderful blocks:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:. I am going to add them to my chicken coop and hopefully get a top together in the next month!!:D Thanks again to our host for putting this together for us, it was great fun!

owlvamp 10-01-2012 11:34 PM

Beautiful blocks. I'm still waiting on some of mine.

Annaquilts 10-04-2012 01:27 PM

My Chickens came home to roost

3 Attachment(s)
DS 22 brought them up from the office as the mail delivers there and not the house. He was standing with the envelop at the door opening and did not want to come in to hand me the envelop because of his work shoes. In the mean time I was on the phone with one of my married DD. So the middle kids took the squishy. By the time the time I was off the phone the kids were playing with the chickens. They told me they had to open the squishy since it was the chickens. So see what a bad influence those rowdy chickens have on my other wise perfect kids. We all love all the blocks. What a great swap. Thank you to our wonderful host and everyone that partiipated. I am not sure if I will wait with putting them together till I do another swap or if I will put them all together right aways. Here are pictures. I added my blocks in also.

som 10-04-2012 07:25 PM

chickens

1 Attachment(s)
mine are in and i love them ,this swap was so much fun

owlvamp 10-05-2012 06:56 PM

Love the blocks!