Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Funky Dawg Swap-closed - Mail Date August 15, 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/funky-dawg-swap-closed-mail-date-august-15-2011-a-t123618.html)

dglvr 08-04-2011 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I got an email from Emboridery Library with a bunch of new dog embroidery and even a crafty cat...thought ya'll might be interested in a few of them...

Heres the link:

http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/new.aspx?date=080311

Great stuff. If anyone is getting the Doberman I'll pay em to do one for me. Those are soooo adorable.

Foxflower 08-05-2011 09:54 AM

Adorable blocks everybody. Sandpat, yours are hilarious!

sandpat 08-05-2011 12:17 PM

Just to tell you guys that today I got packages from SazuBmidlands, MarshaC, and jpthequilter! Yippee....so many blocks and soo cute!

Also to let all know that my phone line is out and they say it won't be fixed until Tues...GRRRR!!! So, if my internet stops, it won't surprise me. I'm still around, just having problems. Please be patient with me...I'll keep checking on the swap as often as possible.

Mousie 08-06-2011 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by dglvr
Here is my first block. Funky? Give me your honest opinion.
1 down 5 to go. I may do 2 of these and 2 of another then 2 of a different one. :thumbup:

so cute! :thumbup:

jpthequilter 08-06-2011 10:12 AM

Just to tell you guys that today I got packages from SazuBmidlands, MarshaC, and jpthequilter! Yippee....so many blocks and soo cute!

Also to let all know that my phone line is out and they say it won't be fixed until Tues...GRRRR!!! So, if my internet stops, it won't surprise me. I'm still around, just having problems. Please be patient with me...I'll keep checking on the swap as often as possible.

YaY! You got it! Did you look for the burners? Jeannie
LOL Nobody is going to know what that means! until they get them! LOL some more.

jpthequilter 08-06-2011 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Mousie

1 down 5 to go. I may do 2 of these and 2 of another then 2 of a different one. :thumbup:

Glad to see you here...told Ya! and especially love the "occupied" too! Jeannie-meannie!

Mousie 08-06-2011 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by jpthequilter

Originally Posted by Mousie

Glad to see you here...told Ya! and especially love the "occupied" too! Jeannie-meannie!

me 2!!! was in a hurry, lol...just like the dawg! ;)

sandpat 08-06-2011 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by jpthequilter

YaY! You got it! Did you look for the burners? Jeannie
LOL Nobody is going to know what that means! until they get them! LOL some more.

LOL....Yup..I saw it! Thats the one that DH said...whoa, thats a wild and funky one! LOL!

sandpat 08-06-2011 04:42 PM

Got the cute blocks from Mary O today! Miss Priss did a quick little growl, but they got her back in line pretty quick with lots of fast doggie kisses. Bunch of hams they are!

dglvr 08-06-2011 05:01 PM

Ok Ladies...the kennel got some new roomies today thanks to
Nana2pate, QuilterMomma and sustraley. I gotta tell ya'...all these blocks are sooo cute! Even DH is getting excited, he wants me to rip them open the minute the packages come in the door!

Momma...no worries, as Miss Priss will be well taken care of, boy, does she ever have an attitude though :roll:!

I told you guys that I was working on a new set...I finished 4 of these today...they make me laugh. So sorry if they offend anyone, not the intention for sure..but if you DON'T want one, please let me know and I'll make sure you don't get one....

I'd definetly take one of those. Funny. Cute. :thumbup: