Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Funky Farm Blocks - Signups will be opened until Jan 19 2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/funky-farm-blocks-signups-will-opened-until-jan-19-2013-a-t203234.html)

owlvamp 01-20-2013 06:52 AM

There is only four of us.
tracibug - 6 sets
lovngrandma - 1 set
queenof2802 - 2 sets
And mine 6 sets

Now lovngrandma said she could make more sets.
So really sense there is four of us and we give one of all our blocks . I would make 18. This way I could give s to each person. If you want one of your own you would make 24 and 6 one of each of your own blocks.now 2 of you only sign up for one set and two sets. So for you to it wouldn't be hard to send back to you . Let me know what you all think and thank you for continuing this swap .

owlvamp 01-20-2013 06:53 AM

Just PM me when ready to send blocks.

owlvamp 01-21-2013 08:47 AM

Okay queenof2802 if you make 3 blocks in each set that would give each of us a block. Now you could make 4 blocks and keep one for yourself. There is only four of us so we don't need six in a set.
tracibug, lovngrandma and myself we would make 3 in each set and we could get one of every design. Plus keep one for ourselves. But we need to pick out 2 of of our blocks designs to give to queenof2802 so this would make the three of us 20 blocks total. I hope this makes sense to you all.

Now this being said if you have different blocks but similar we could swap more. Like I did six dog blocks but some of the dogs are different. That's only if you wanted more than one dog.

Corky 01-21-2013 09:52 AM

I wish I had time, this swap sounds like a blast! I cannot wait to see the results. Pictures!

owlvamp 01-21-2013 03:21 PM

I wish you had time as well but hopefully next time. My next swap will be in a few weeks and I'm going to do owls with a twist please come out and play. Need to finish up with this swap and then couple other things.then will start the swap.

lovngrandma 01-25-2013 05:05 PM

hey if u are hosting the owl wiht a twist , i want in, if u are not hosting where is it, i want in lol
got all my farm blocks finished and pressed, got all my batiks done and pressed , and got my V runner in the mail, for another site, and working on a few others, this weekend, but for got envelopes lol, will get them tomorow as i have a few things to get at the store, oh well i might reuse some , lol, that sounds like a gradn idea

Originally Posted by owlvamp (Post 5803188)
I wish you had time as well but hopefully next time. My next swap will be in a few weeks and I'm going to do owls with a twist please come out and play. Need to finish up with this swap and then couple other things.then will start the swap.

owlvamp 01-25-2013 08:18 PM

I will host the owl block swap after this funky farm swap. Sometime in Feb. so I will put you down and let you know when I start.

owlvamp 01-27-2013 06:59 AM

How's the blocks coming ladies?

tracibug 01-27-2013 09:50 AM

I'm sewing along... Hubby was traveling this week so didn't get quite as much done as hoped. Will try to post pics today/tmrw...

Btw I want in on the owl swap!! :-)

queenof2802 01-27-2013 12:36 PM

I am coming along. Work 1/2 day tomorrow so hopefully I will be getting these finished up and in the mail on Tuesday morning. Sad that our group isn't any bigger than 4 but it will still be a great swap!!