Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Funky Neighborhood Swap - Closed - Mail Date July 1st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/funky-neighborhood-swap-closed-mail-date-july-1st-t41072.html)

raptureready 03-31-2010 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
duh duh duh duh da....*Funky Town!!*

Gotta maka a move to a town thats right for me
Town to keep me movin
Keep me groovin with some energy

Won't you take me to Funkytown!

*as she sings loudly and very off key as she continues to dig through her stash*

LOVE IT!!! at least your's is an 'off' key, I refer to mine as "some unknown" or "never before heard of." Doesn't stop me though, I love to sing and do it loudly no matter who complains. Luckily in my stash room I'm usually alone.

athenagwis 03-31-2010 05:43 AM

I like “Funky Town” LOL I should have thought of that for the swap name!! Well I guess everything needs to have a nickname, so that’s the official swap nickname and swap song as sung by Pat of course!!

Cheers!
Rachel

raptureready 03-31-2010 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by athenagwis
I like “Funky Town” LOL I should have thought of that for the swap name!! Well I guess everything needs to have a nickname, so that’s the official swap nickname and swap song as sung by Pat of course!!

Cheers!
Rachel

Will there be a CD available for purchase? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nancy in Louisiana 03-31-2010 06:29 AM

Oh thanks a lot, folks -- now that song is going thru my head constantly. Guess I'll have to go look up the CD so I can have backup.

athenagwis 03-31-2010 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by raptureready

Cheers!
Rachel

Only 19.95 for the two box set! It’s packed with special features including a music video (shhh don’t tell Pat, we taped her singing in the sewing room with her behind sticking out of the fabric closet :shock: :shock: )…..

Rachel

raptureready 03-31-2010 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by raptureready

Cheers!
Rachel

Only 19.95 for the two box set! It’s packed with special features including a music video (shhh don’t tell Pat, we taped her singing in the sewing room with her behind sticking out of the fabric closet :shock: :shock: )…..

Rachel

Let me think, I may have to get several. Christmas will be here before we know it and gifts will be needed! My friends will be so happy on Christmas morning to unwrap what's sure to become an instant classic!

deranged_damsel 03-31-2010 07:04 AM

Town to keep me movin

*as she sings loudly and very off key as she continues to dig through her stash*

stuck in my head now! I have no choice but to work on houses until the song gets unstuck :D

zyxquilts 03-31-2010 07:07 AM

OK, y'all have talked me into "Funky Town"! LOL Count me in, for at least one set, maybe 2.... :wink:

athenagwis 03-31-2010 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by zyxquilts
OK, y'all have talked me into "Funky Town"! LOL Count me in, for at least one set, maybe 2.... :wink:

Was it the cookies or the video of Pat that convinced ya?

Rachel

athenagwis 03-31-2010 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel

Town to keep me movin

stuck in my head now! I have no choice but to work on houses until the song gets unstuck :D

Mwahahaha ….. the evil plan is working ………. :evil: :evil: :evil: