Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Great Big Mini Block Swap (Blocks to be mailed Monday) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/great-big-mini-block-swap-blocks-mailed-monday-t34734.html)

wilhelmina 05-21-2010 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
Hi, all - finally getting around to posting a picture of the hand-appliqued miniblocks I made for this swap. This was a fun swap >> Looking forward to the return!

Shirley, those are lovely! Yes, I know first hand how wonderful your hand work is! I hope I get one of each!! Meredith

hokieappmom 05-21-2010 07:21 AM

BRT, how many sets did you end up with? You and Retro did a wonderful job handling this. This has been fun reading. I hate I was too late to get in on this one. Never been in a swap. Can hardly wait to see everyone's projects when they get them completed.

FAYE 05-21-2010 07:07 PM

user name is Faye

blueribbontoes 05-22-2010 05:22 PM

Hi my dear friends! I haven't been posting much, and I apologize for ignoring you! I have been hand feeding a sick owl finch baby every two hours. With that and caring for my human children, computer time is far and few between.

I sorted all the blocks, and they're ready to go in the mail Monday. Everyone should be very proud of their hard work. The blocks are beautiful!

I didn't have any blocks left over- so everyone should have the correct number. If not, let me know! I double, triple checked and counted, but as I am human mistakes DO happen.

Thank you everyone for sending me a block or two! (Or more!!) I really do appreciate it- Emme's quilt will be stunning. If I ever get to the sewing machine again I will post pictures of the finished project.

You gals are great- this swap was fun!! I loved seeing all the creative blocks you made. :) :D :)

letsquilt 05-22-2010 06:03 PM

So when is the next one????????????

FAYE 05-22-2010 07:37 PM

I have made quite a few of the blks for this quilt...in lavendar-yellow-greens....but I guess after so long a time of waiting for the complete set I shall have to decide on a lap size quilt & get it out of the UFO pile & finished as is. I enjoy the challenge of tiny blks, so will look forward to another blk x-change.

fun2quilt 05-23-2010 06:41 AM

Can't wait to see them!

yorkiemom 05-26-2010 03:18 PM

WOO-HOO my blocks came today! Thank you everyone. I can't wait till I have time to "play" with them and decide what I want to make. If I wasn't "computer challanged" I would post a picture. I'll have to see if one of the kids can talk me through the process this weekend. Thanks again everybody. We sure are a talented group! :)

fun2quilt 05-26-2010 03:29 PM

I got a squishy today!!!! They are wonderful, now to figure out what to do with them. We sure are a great group of quilters. Thanks everyone, and great big one to our hostess!

wilhelmina 05-26-2010 03:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my blocks today! :lol: Thank you everyone, I love each one!!

I did receive two of my Mountain Road blocks, the blue and white S block, not a problem, but if anyone would like to swap for that block, PM me.

Thank you Andee for your hard work!!!