Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/happy-new-year-swap-mail-date-december-3-a-t144336.html)

luvstoquilt 11-29-2011 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Pegsquiltparlor (Post 4728939)
I have received my package. Can we open them yet?

Of course you can!

luvstoquilt 11-29-2011 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 4719150)
A note to my Happy New Year Secret Swap partner, I am waiting to mail your package until the deadline of December 3rd. The box is still open & I keep adding little things as I think of them. I hope you enjoy what I am putting together for you!!
:D :D :D :D

ohhhh...I hope that box is mine!

wanda lou 11-29-2011 01:47 PM

My pals package has been delivered, i hope you like everything.

Lv2sew2011 11-29-2011 02:31 PM

My Pals Package will be in the mail tomorrow....heading to WA all wrap and ready to go...

Donna

cherrio 11-29-2011 02:34 PM

my pals pkg is on the way tomorrow. no candy and hope she finds it relaxing

leiladylei54 11-29-2011 04:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just received my Swap box from Sunnie!!! OMGosh, you should see the goodies she included!!! I am posting a photo of everything. She was so creative....the background fabric with Poinsettias bundled the goodies inside. Wasn't that so special???!!! The mug rugs are so pretty, so very beautiful, I can't bear the idea of using them but much rather use them for display. Sooooo pretty!!! The 8 legged item in the forefront is a pin cushion....isn't that such a smart idea....reminds me of a Christmas tree and it's all sewn using triangles; it's just wayyy too smart!!! Look at the batiks....in my favorite hot colors!!! And the best for last....those Gingher scissors....I am going to cut my way into oblivion!!! Thank you so much, Sunnie!!! What a wonderful way to start off my Christmas Holiday Season!!!

candi 11-30-2011 03:11 AM

Good morning y'all. Just a quick note that if you have sent me package, I will get it on Friday, I am visiting with my other for a couple if days.

I have my package with me and I am adding to it, planning on mailing on Friday unless I can't fit anymore after shopping today,lol.

Moedeenie 11-30-2011 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by leiladylei54 (Post 4733946)
I just received my Swap box from Sunnie!!! OMGosh, you should see the goodies she included!!! I am posting a photo of everything. She was so creative....the background fabric with Poinsettias bundled the goodies inside. Wasn't that so special???!!! The mug rugs are so pretty, so very beautiful, I can't bear the idea of using them but much rather use them for display. Sooooo pretty!!! The 8 legged item in the forefront is a pin cushion....isn't that such a smart idea....reminds me of a Christmas tree and it's all sewn using triangles; it's just wayyy too smart!!! Look at the batiks....in my favorite hot colors!!! And the best for last....those Gingher scissors....I am going to cut my way into oblivion!!! Thank you so much, Sunnie!!! What a wonderful way to start off my Christmas Holiday Season!!!

OMGosh is right!!! And yes, those mug rugs are stunning! What a lovely package!

With the mail deadline coming up this weekend, we all should have our packages soon! How exciting!!!

reeskylr 11-30-2011 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 4733584)
My Pals Package will be in the mail tomorrow....heading to WA all wrap and ready to go...

Donna

*perks up* :eek:

reeskylr 11-30-2011 09:17 AM

My package went out yesterday. It is heading about as far as it an go to the East Coast without jumping into Canada!! I hear they have pretty lighthouses.