Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/happy-new-year-swap-mail-date-december-3-a-t144336.html)

mcdaniel023 11-30-2011 02:33 PM

My package is headed west and should be delivered tomorrow. :)

JuneBillie 11-30-2011 03:26 PM

Great Packages all of you have. I had first posted that I was going to send mine the next day, but ended up sick, but good news is, I sent it off today in its box, and should be delivered by Saturday. I hope my SP will enjoy the gifts.

LuvMyPoodles 11-30-2011 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 4736047)
My package went out yesterday. It is heading about as far as it an go to the East Coast without jumping into Canada!! I hear they have pretty lighthouses.

This has got to be my pkg. I fit the exact description. I'll be waiting for it. Will open Christmas.

SLHughes 11-30-2011 05:58 PM

Yeah!!! I have received my package. It came from Mission Texas. I haven't opened it yet but will open it sometime on the weekend and will post pics.

Thank you Secret Pal for the package. I will send you a personal Thank you when I open it!!

Lv2sew2011 11-30-2011 08:22 PM

My Pals pkg is gone and should be well on it's way! Keep your eyes open WA. LOL

Donna

jaciqltznok 11-30-2011 08:26 PM

I was out of town all day, so hope to have the pack to the PO tomorrow..

Krystyna 12-01-2011 05:22 AM

Thank you Maggie!

7 Attachment(s)
Oh my goodness! I received the most wonderful package from Maggy yesterday. I kept pulling one goodie after the next out of the box. Thank you soooo much for such a fantastically generous box! Here's what she sent:
Two bags of Lindor Truffles in dark and milk chocolate
Loacker Napolitaner chocolate treat
Dark chocolate pretzels
Chocolate cover graham crackers
A notepad - already in use!
A 2012 calendar
Sweet quilting notecards
A teflon ironing sheet - never had one and I'm ready to use it!
Fall snacks recipe book
A sweet snowman card and note
A Lifesavers Christmas ball
Pink Panther fabric
Rejoice Christian fabric
Rotary cutter
4 batik prints
1 green print
2 gorgeous gold prints
and best of all - the most clever apron with no strings! I have got to make some of these!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

sewnsewer2 12-01-2011 05:32 AM

Oh what a yummy pressie!

sewnsewer2 12-01-2011 05:41 AM

My partner received her goodies, she's just having a hard time posting the pics.

SulaBug 12-01-2011 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 4738917)
My partner received her goodies, she's just having a hard time posting the pics.

Dawn,
You must be wrong, as I haven't received a package from you yet!! :D I just learned last night how to post picture's, so I can post with everyone else!! Hee-Hee!! :D
I Love you Dear Friend,
Cheryl
Sulabug
:D :D :D